Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What model Dyna is that? Sons of Anarchy season 5

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 07:36 AM
valhalla rising
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What model Dyna is that? Sons of Anarchy season 5

Hey guys,
I was just watching the latest season of Sons of Anarchy and I am trying to figure out exactly what model the main character Jax is riding? Its his new bike he is seen riding after episode 8. Possibly a street bob?
I guess you'd have to be someone who watches the show as Im not asking people to go searching for me, haha.
Thanks friends.

Attached Thumbnails What model Dyna is that? Sons of Anarchy season 5-qppv2.jpg  
Old 05-11-2013, 08:04 AM
roofer
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Its a wide Glide or a SG custom my guess, its kind of like guessing what model my bike is, it could be any dyna.

Old 05-11-2013, 08:40 AM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I watch the show avidly and I noticed the new bike and I catch that it is a dyna, but they mod it out to the max, it doesn't look like a WG for the front end I'm guessing SB with some kind of T-bars, quarter fairing and a corbin seat. The whole two up thing doesn't really jive with his persona however, not like the doctor being a mom of 2 is gona ride along with Jax anymore.

When your done watching the season pm me your thoughts on next season. He is a crafty pres. I can't wait to see how he wiggles this one out!

Old 05-11-2013, 09:30 AM
CADguy
Road Captain

Looks like a Super Glide blacked out. The enormous speedo bezel looks just like the one on my wife's bike, but black. The bars are Wild 1 Chubby's, probably 10". The seat looks like the HD Badlander

Looks like HD stepped up to the plate and gave them bikes kitted out with all the bells and whistles.

Old 05-11-2013, 09:35 AM
maddghost
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by CADguy
Looks like a Super Glide blacked out. The enormous speedo bezel looks just like the one on my wife's bike, but black. The bars are Wild 1 Chubby's, probably 10". The seat looks like the HD Badlander

Looks like HD stepped up to the plate and gave them bikes kitted out with all the bells and whistles.
Yup including the rearview mirror indicators on both Jax & chibb's ride. Who could blame HD's marketing crew; a small investment for otherwise seemingly free international advertising!

Old 05-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Six16
Road Captain

They all have matching mirrors... Wtf

Old 05-11-2013, 11:51 AM
valhalla rising
Novice

Both characters Jax and Chibs received new bikes. Im gonna go with Street bobs. Chibs bike defiantly has the 2011 street bob Harley logo on the tank and it look s exactly the same as jax's bike in profile around the tank, speedo area. I can confirm that the bars are Wild1 chubby t bars, 12inch. The other mods are pretty easy to spot. Its just the bike Im interested on confirming.
Thanks friends.

Old 05-11-2013, 01:07 PM
oubronco
Tourer
Old 05-11-2013, 02:17 PM
flyin1200
Tourer

Old 05-11-2013, 02:37 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Received 44 Likes on 40 Posts

A few bikes changed since that video. Some of the characters are dead too.

Ron Perlman thinks his Dyna weighs 1000 lbs. People should read and learn stuff before they speak out loud.

Quick Reply: What model Dyna is that? Sons of Anarchy season 5