General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rumbleon?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 09:15 AM
PwnedNoob
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks, this is very helpful. I'm not keen to suffer the tirekickers and hagglers and deal with shaky payments. I'm going to give them serious consideration.

Old 10-22-2017, 11:21 AM
No U Glider
Road Warrior
Received 185 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by PwnedNoob
Thanks, this is very helpful. I'm not keen to suffer the tirekickers and hagglers and deal with shaky payments. I'm going to give them serious consideration.
Please update the post with your experience if you go that route...

Old 10-27-2017, 04:12 PM
PwnedNoob
Intermediate
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 15 Street Glider
Please update the post with your experience if you go that route...
I did and it was pretty fast and smooth:

Day 1: Submitted request for quote. Received quote withing 30 minutes (on a Sunday).
Day 2: Accepted offer. Was sent instructions for what documentation to gather.
Day 3: I sent pictures of everything they needed (Title, registration, my license).
Day 4: Was sent a Fedex label to send in signed title. I sent everything right back.
Day 5: Payment wired to my account.

Now awaiting pickup to be scheduled.

I thought the offer was fair considering the convenience. Was about 75-80% of what I've seen the bike selling for and was close to the KBB trade-in value. The bike is totally cherry. A low mileage garage queen. If I could hold out and put up with tire kickers and hagglers, I probably could have gotten $2K more for a retail purchase, but we know the market is soft, especially heading into the winter. The price for convenience. I have no complaints about RumbleOn though. They were very responsive and if you like their offer, I couldn't think of an easier way to sell.

Old 03-13-2018, 10:13 PM
Bob58Silva
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm currently involved actually as far as I'm concerned wrapped up a deal with them they made an offer I accepted it I had to cash in my hand two days later still have the bike in my driveway they're going to pick it up in a week or two and I sent hi

It's really hard to find a review of them. I am thinking about selling one of my two bikes and the estimate they gave me was in line with a trade-in value. I let the offer expire and they didn't try to contact me again, which I thought was a little odd. I would just like to hear some first hand experiences from people who have sold to them.

Did they come pick up your bike or did you have to take it somewhere?

Did they charge for pickup/transportation?

Did they adjust their offer when they got the bike?
they just bought my Harley I gave me a quote it was more than I expected I accepted it I actually did send them the pink slip signed turned over got my cash the next day it only took 3 days and the cats was in my hand I've got the cash and I still have the bike to my driveway it will be a week or two

Last edited by Bob58Silva; 03-13-2018 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Need a couple more words
Old 03-14-2018, 11:12 AM
moparnut72
Tourer
Received 84 Likes on 65 Posts

I wish I had known about this company when I was looking for a bike a year and a half ago. I wanted a used Softail but there weren't too many available in my area and the few I saw I didn't care for. There are a lot of nice ones available on this site right now. Oh well, I bought new and like my bike, the payment not so much but it is what it is.
kk

Old 03-14-2018, 12:06 PM
Bob58Silva
Stage II

It's really hard to find a review of them. I am thinking about selling one of my two bikes and the estimate they gave me was in line with a trade-in value. I let the offer expire and they didn't try to contact me again, which I thought was a little odd. I would just like to hear some first hand experiences from people who have sold to them.

Did they come pick up your bike or did you have to take it somewhere?

Did they charge for pickup/transportation?

Did they adjust their offer when they got the bike?
well to clarify I got the money 2 days ago I still have the bike I was nervous about sending the pink slip off signed before the money was in my hand but I did it and everything went fine the shipping is free if you purchase a bike from them you have two weeks of writing and if you don't like it they can pick it up but shipping both ways is handled by them and is free they said a couple of days before they're ready to pick it up you'll give me a call and pick it up at my house they know that I am rideing it until they pick it up and I can't see there being any renegotiating because I've already been paid the deal's been done they're getting a great bike but yeah the prices on those used bikes or something else I will probably buy my next bike there but yeah free shipping both ways and they handle everything all paperwork everything they make it really easy

Old 06-18-2018, 11:52 AM
Teri Collins-Spooner
Stage I
Default In the process now...

I uploaded pics on a Friday, so my experience has been slower.
Yes, it is unsettling giving out so much information and mailing in signed documents before payment.
However, I figure that I still have the bike, and won't let it go until I receive the payment.
I also have an electronic trail of what has transpired.
I thought for the year and shape of the bike the quote was fair since I didn't have to do much to get it sold.
I'll try to remember to let you know how the rest goes down.
Fri., Uploaded pics, and got quote a few minutes after their business hours ended. Received Quote, accepted and did the uploading of requested docs through a portal.
Mon., Received bill of sale, instructions, and prepaid FedEx label

Old 06-25-2018, 07:41 PM
tibadoe
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 33 Posts

Pretty interesting..............Following

Old 06-26-2018, 04:37 AM
e6fmf
Road Master
Received 125 Likes on 85 Posts

I sent them my bike info for a quote on my 2016 CVO ultra, 26K miles. Their response was $19,500. LOL.

You want a nice used Harley. Check out your local Indian dealer.

Last edited by ChickinOnaChain; 07-16-2018 at 07:49 AM.
Old 06-26-2018, 08:31 AM
2goldens
HDF Community Team
Received 303 Likes on 207 Posts

Originally Posted by NORTY FLATZ
Yup, that's what my GF was offered, about 70 cents on the dollar. Declined and sold for thousands more...sure miss that bike too. Good bike that was modded (by me.)
Offered me about $3500 for a bike that I sold for $6500. I own a business, I understand that you're there to make a profit. But I wasn't letting them take me for that big of a ride.

Quick Reply: Rumbleon?