General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HDFS Loan Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2018, 01:44 PM
Navyvette
Tourer
Received 168 Likes on 68 Posts

They may be giving you a 10day payoff figure with perdiem added.
As stated above create an account and you will be able to see your current payoff exactly.
Ive used them for 4 bikes and they have been great to me to a point and get me the titles quick. Also there are no penalties for early payoff.
The only problem I had was more than one bike financed they gave me a higher interest rate on one.

Old 05-16-2018, 08:36 PM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,179 Likes on 2,450 Posts

Originally Posted by Navyvette

The only problem I had was more than one bike financed they gave me a higher interest rate on one.
don't be so sure that it was hdfs that did that. the way i understand it, hdfs will approve you for a range of rates, ie. 4% - 6%. it is the dealer that sets the rate somewhere in there. if they set it higher, they get some of it, if they set it lower, they get less of it.

that's how it was explained to me when the 'local' dealer wanted to sell me a bike at a higher rate on a second bike than the one that i was currently paying on. i went to another dealer and ended up paying about .25% less.