Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

PV1 box - broken?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2017, 02:33 PM
chi45cken
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PV1 box - broken?

Hi guys -
I used PV1 a couple of years ago to flash my ECM and so forth. Since then I maybe plugged the box in a couple of times. The other day I pulled the spark plugs out and the bike is running lean. This morning I wanted to update the box and firmware and do some basic tuning to fix the lean issue.
I plugged the box to the computer, and in recovery mode I was able to update the firmware. Unfortunately after that the computer can't see the box at all and I keep getting an error that there is a problem with connectivity. I've updated the software over and over (critical update) and still nothing.
I also tried to plug the box into the bike and it gets stuck on the second screen with power vision logo (right before a bunch of text is suppose to show up either the Accept button).

Is there anything I can do to fix this? Am I out of a tuner? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.