Sponsored by:

Screaming eagle high flow exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2017, 08:12 PM
107inMO
Tourer
Received 122 Likes on 85 Posts
Default Screaming eagle high flow exhaust

Anyone put the complete system on ? Wondering about difference in sound from stock? Heat? Performance? Fuel mileage? Also looking at air filter that I can use my stock cover. And of course the tuner. I have 2018 ultra limited anniversary 107.

Old 12-13-2017, 11:02 AM
DK Custom - ST
Platinum Sponsor
Received 508 Likes on 289 Posts

Originally Posted by 107inMO
Anyone put the complete system on ? Wondering about difference in sound from stock? Heat? Performance? Fuel mileage? Also looking at air filter that I can use my stock cover. And of course the tuner. I have 2018 ultra limited anniversary 107.
Check out this REPORT LINK we did on M8. Lots of Dyno Charts and other useful information, including info on cooling, fuel mileage, and performance.

Exhaust is such a personal preference as what one person thinks looks/sounds/performs best may be different to the next person. Here's a LINK where you can find some pretty helpful info on exhaust as well as tuners.

We do have an air cleaner that can be used with your stock cover:

This is our Outlaw Hiflow 606 A/C System. It comes with your choice of External Breather System, getting all of that nasty, hot, oily air out of your intake.

Here's a Dyno chart showing results from a 2017 Freewheeler to give you a general idea of what type of power increase you may see with our 606:

Here's a LINK to our Outlaw Hiflow 606 that you can use with your stock cover.

If you decide you want to change covers, here's a LINK to all of our 606 A/C systems with a wide variety of cover choices.

Also, a LINK to a great tuner for your bike. Let me know if you have questions.

Cristy

Call: 662-252-8828
Text: 662-420-4891
Email: Support@DKCustomProducts.com

http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/DKCustom/Links/Sig1-8-14_zps9d8aff35.jpg

Last edited by DK Custom - ST; 12-13-2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-13-2017, 09:35 PM
Gasguzlr
Cruiser
Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

I know this may not be very helpful, because I had it installed on my bike but we’re snowed in so I have not had a chance to ride it. I have fired it up and it doesn’t sound all that much different from my bike prior to the full system. I have a 2017 CVO SG with a 117” Stage 3. I had the 4.5” Street Cannons and they were nicely run in, so they sounded great. I put on the High Flow exhaust with the wide band O2 sensor and AutoTuner. Really looking forward to riding it to see if there is a difference. But so far, sound-wise, pretty much the same as the Street Cannons. I have to say though, it’s a great-looking exhaust, and the flow from each side feels much more even than before.

Hope that helps even a little... wish I could offer more.

Cheers

R

The following 2 users liked this post by Gasguzlr:
mjwebb (12-13-2017), paullavery (03-16-2018)
Old 12-13-2017, 09:44 PM
mjwebb
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,543 Likes on 4,431 Posts

Originally Posted by Gasguzlr
I know this may not be very helpful, because I had it installed on my bike but we’re snowed in so I have not had a chance to ride it. I have fired it up and it doesn’t sound all that much different from my bike prior to the full system. I have a 2017 CVO SG with a 117” Stage 3. I had the 4.5” Street Cannons and they were nicely run in, so they sounded great. I put on the High Flow exhaust with the wide band O2 sensor and AutoTuner. Really looking forward to riding it to see if there is a difference. But so far, sound-wise, pretty much the same as the Street Cannons. I have to say though, it’s a great-looking exhaust, and the flow from each side feels much more even than before.

Hope that helps even a little... wish I could offer more.

Cheers

R
I considered that setup and figured if doing the full exhaust might as well go the whole nine yards with the ATM with WB 02's but in the end I was too cheap to justify spending that much..looking forward to hearing your review when you get around to it..

Old 12-13-2017, 09:48 PM
Gasguzlr
Cruiser
Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

I know... i almost didn’t do it either, but I wanted to try something else and I have the ext warranty so that backed me off going aftermarket, for now.

I will def post up reviews when I can ride it, just praying for some global warming up here.

R

The following 2 users liked this post by Gasguzlr:
Lopro (12-14-2017), mjwebb (12-13-2017)
Old 12-15-2017, 04:21 AM
107inMO
Tourer
Received 122 Likes on 85 Posts

Thanks for the replies. I also looking forward to your review. I don't have very many miles on the bike yet, but very impressed so far!

Old 12-17-2017, 09:52 AM
Hardcase61
Cruiser
Received 116 Likes on 72 Posts

I had a 2017 SGS with stage 4 and the SE high flow exhaust it's pretty quite, there are decibel killers in the tip of the each muffler held in by 3 rivets these can be removed for a louder exhaust if thats what your looking for, as far as heat the cat is in each muffler instead of the header so the heat is further back, can't attest to passenger comfort concerning the heat.

my bike tuned with power vision auto tune without the decibel killers in the muffler's came out at 120HP 114 torque.

Old 12-17-2017, 10:16 AM
PFWiz
Stellar HDF Member

Received 378 Likes on 228 Posts

I heard that the Harley High Flow exhaust is made by Fullsac.
If this is true it is good news. Of course when you mount the Street Canons with the built in cats behind it the overall goodness of the may go down a notch or two....

Old 12-17-2017, 10:25 AM
touchdown
Supporter

Received 1,659 Likes on 946 Posts

Don't know much about the M8"s. What I do know is The HD motor co. got to go with the epa ie less power and sound. I always put on after market exhaust on my bikes. The dealer I deal with is ok with it as far as warranty goes. He says just put the stock **** on for big problems if needed.

Old 12-19-2017, 08:01 PM
Xcrossbow
Stellar HDF Member
Received 266 Likes on 171 Posts

I put the complete system on and it sounds pretty good and I'm coming from a bike with a D&D Fatcat. I also had the Stage 3 done at the same time but perhaps you'll get the idea. Here's my short video.

Quick Reply: Screaming eagle high flow exhaust