Shovelhead A place to talk about Shovelheads.

S&S engines

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2008, 04:00 PM
cj_slowdown
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The things, you think you know !

ORIGINAL: Rodney

since the 925 odyssey won't be available until mid may I may go with the 545 as well and it will fit my 88 as well.

thats not much room for the rear head but looks about like stock clearance with the 74 ci in. if need be the head might just wiggle out if need be.
sorry I missed this tread on your project, it was a treat to read and you did a fantastic job.
“Rodney”
“since the 925 odyssey won't be available until mid may I may go with the 545 as well and it will fit my 88 as well.”

Yeah, may is a long way off, odyssey has an attitude they know they make the best batteries and so do we, so they will make them, when they feel like it !! : - )

“thats not much room for the rear head but looks about like stock clearance with the 74 ci in. if need be the head might just wiggle out if need be.”

I have been told that, but as you know, we don’t know until it has to come off : - )

“sorry I missed this tread on your project, it was a treat to read and you did a fantastic job.”

Well thanks, I had help, I just tried to list it all, good points all the grips, mistakes I made, and god help you to get through all the miss spellings and bad grammar mistakes, I can’t type and I try to type too fast, I should go back and re-read it, but most of the time I don’t : - ) I really just try to list all the lessons learn, I like that way, no bs, oh it just fits right in and I made the best choice going with this or that, hay if I screwed up you will hear about it, if I need to be called an AH, I already beat you too it !!! like having the bike almost all torn down, and cheapen out having the frame powdered coated, how stupid can one be, for a few hundred !

Your see, with the front end upgrade, I made sucha stupid, newbe, basic mistake in ordering a headlight, it all work out in the end, but I was the dummy, you will hear about in the other thread.

Ok you take care,

cj

Old 03-29-2008, 04:17 PM
DeJavu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Exhaust update again !

CJ, Just wanted you to know I enjoy your posts, I have one question-You seem to write with an accent and I was curious about that?

Old 03-29-2008, 06:44 PM
cj_slowdown
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: DeJavu

CJ, Just wanted you to know I enjoy your posts, I have one question-You seem to write with an accent and I was curious about that?

DeJavu
“CJ, Just wanted you to know I enjoy your posts, I have one question-You seem to write with an accent and I was curious about that? “

: - )))))))) where is that freakin mop !!!!! wait a minute….I got to mop up this **** !!!!!! dude I am pissing myself !!!! : - ))))
me with an accent ???? wait a minute….. more **** !!!!! : - )))))))))))))))))

Dude your from “Bellville, Tx “ and I have an “accent” please, tell me you can’t understand me, tell me my spelling is off, tell me my grammar is horrible, tell me I make no sense at all, but please don’t tell a northeasterner that he has an accent !!!!! : - )))))

Thanks man I need that !!!! : - )))))
Ride safe down there in the great state of Texas !!!

cj

DeJavu
“Well, I knew it wasn't French, Yawl have a good spring, ya hear!”

: - ))))))))))))) thanks DeJavu, and don’t start me pissing again !!! : - )))))))))))))

cj

Old 03-29-2008, 10:57 PM
DeJavu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well, I knew it wasn't French, Yawl have a good spring, ya hear!