Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vance n Hines for Rocker

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 11:56 PM
amcast562
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vance n Hines for Rocker

Anyone know where i can get a good deal on a set on Big radius 2-2? for my rocker

Old 12-15-2008, 03:16 AM
masar
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by amcast562
Anyone know where i can get a good deal on a set on Big radius 2-2? for my rocker

I have only their official pages with standard price list, but you know them
propably. Anyway link for Rocker 2-2 is below. I am also interested if there is possible to find better deal.

http://www.vanceandhines.com/product...bigradius.html

Old 12-15-2008, 09:03 AM
speedsnice
Tourer

I bought my set from easternperformance.com they have decent prices and free shipping.

Old 12-15-2008, 09:56 AM
tmitchellof PG
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I just got my Fat Cat, from Eastern Performance. They had the best price,free shipping and fast service.
Tom

Old 12-15-2008, 10:19 AM
57RebelRocker
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

took my V&H Big Radius's off and put these Martin Shockwaves on...now they sit in a box with only about 75 miles on them

Attached Thumbnails Vance n Hines for Rocker-heartland-kit-001.jpg   Vance n Hines for Rocker-heartland-kit-002.jpg   Vance n Hines for Rocker-heartland-kit-004.jpg   Vance n Hines for Rocker-heartland-kit-005.jpg  

Last edited by 57RebelRocker; 12-15-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:40 AM
Rocker_C
Cruiser

Hay tomhummer does the Hartland kit put you more forward and down? How comfortable is it? I am thinking of getting it, I put on a Danny Gray, It looks good but I don't like the way it feels.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:13 PM
Radalack17
Cruiser

I would recommend Eeasternperformance as well. I just bought my pipes and air cleaner there at a decent price. Free shipping and great service.

Old 12-15-2008, 01:00 PM
joaniexfc
Cruiser

along with the Heartland you also have to lower your bike 2" to get the fender to lower and wrap around the tire ...instead of it sitting high off the tire...it lowers the bike obviously and the Heartland definately sits you in the bike more instead of you feeling like you're sitting on top of it...you sit a bit further back and it does give it a way cooler riding experience...plus it looks great slammed lower to the ground...the ride is still a bit stiff as far as suspension goes but as I said looks good though... I also did a 2" lift on my tank also... I used progressive shocks to lower it the 2" needed..I hope this helps you some..if you have anymore questions feel free to aski

Old 12-15-2008, 01:07 PM
57RebelRocker
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Rocker C the message from joaniexfc just before mine was actually written by me answering your question you asked me...she had forgotten to log out and I wrote message thinking I was logged in ...sorry about that

Old 12-15-2008, 02:44 PM
masar
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomhummer
Rocker C the message from joaniexfc just before mine was actually written by me answering your question you asked me...she had forgotten to log out and I wrote message thinking I was logged in ...sorry about that
She is your girlfriend !?

Anyway, i am interested in comparison between V&H and Martin S. exhaust. Can you share your opinion? Design point of view is clear from pictures, but what about sound. Any difference? I love the shape of both systems, but personaly i would prefer something quiter.

Regarding the Progressive 422`s + Heartland kit, after your current experience with them and if you have chance to get free something else, would you use different solution or stay with them (talking about lowering, not Heartland)? I mean e.g. is the 2" lowering enough or still some space bwteen fender/wheel to go even lower, etc...

I am asking since this exhaust/Heartland kit/Progressives is exactly way i want to go, i love your bike. Thanks!!!

Last edited by masar; 12-15-2008 at 02:47 PM.

Quick Reply: Vance n Hines for Rocker