Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cholo-aid

Old 03-21-2012, 07:06 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cholo-aid

Since all of you cholo pushing crack dealers won't leave me be. Ive decided that I am going to drop the hammer on a set of Samson LONGTAILS.

Im hoping that they will chime in here with a little input.

I figured what the hell. Im into it neck deep already, so why bother stopping now.

I like their new system with removable baffles n tips. So, my only question to all you pushers is what size and has anyone messed with the new system or am I gonna be the damn guinea pig AGAIN.

It's either between the 39 or 36's... Any diff. between the two other than the 3 inches?

Old 03-21-2012, 07:20 PM
kozy22
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Why hold back to go with the 39's

What's the status on the wheels? You've been quiet, thought you were busy installing

Old 03-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The 39's look the best IMO...I am on the bubble myself, trying to resist the call of the cholo

Old 03-21-2012, 07:38 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Wheels are "supposedly" coming back from the Chromer tomorrow or Friday. I spoke to him today as they were supposed to ship today.
Ive been quiet because my damn bike has been at my indy for two weeks. Im waiting on the bar swap, put a set of Burly Beach bars on with the Magnum Chromite cables across the board, including the spark plug cables. they should look nice. I am hoping that it will be done by this weekend.

Needless to say, Ive been drinking like Socal yank. which is not a pretty site. LOL

Old 03-21-2012, 08:03 PM
dennyo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 1,054 Likes on 630 Posts

Originally Posted by fmnspooch
Needless to say, Ive been drinking like Socal yank. which is not a pretty site. LOL
........... Well at least you Enough Money left over fur Drinkin ,

Old 03-21-2012, 08:09 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior

Hey!! Who said I'm not pretty?!

Old 03-21-2012, 08:11 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Apparently I just missed the new batch by a couple weeks...wish I'd have known.

This was one of my biggest decisions of many, as you know all to well with how making the costly decisions are. I closed my eyes after hours of headaches and PM'ing people for advice, and ordered the 39". Until I got them in my hands and installed I wasn't sure I was going to like the length. But once installed, it was on like donkey kong, POW!

I am so glad I did it! For me and what my eyes wanted to see with overall look of the sled was something slammed *** as Low as possible, Long (overall look of sled) and Loud. IMO with my beach bars, the 18" floorboards, slammed with the 21" up front, dropped 2" up front...the Cholos in the 39" just topped it all off and completed exactly what I was going for...in fact, I've even had thoughts of 42" LOL

I get so many compliments on the Cholos, it's amazing. People are like WOW, look how long those are....and of course the first question or comment is always, do you scrape them? When I explain the Shotgun, they get it.

The only one person who had a negative comment was one of the indy's I've used, he said the only pisser with them is someone tripping on them at the watering hole. LOL

Brother, as always, it's what you want in the end as you know. Until just the other day I hadn't read one post of someone wanting shorter, it was just the opposite, everyone always wished they'd went longer. The one post I read wanting shorter was because they lowered the bike with bolts and had no means to adjust it up, so obviously that was going to be issues for them.

Now that there was a bunch of babbling and I ain't even drinking!

Close your eyes, slam a shot, and click that mouse brother! Good luck...and hurry the hell up already!

Old 03-21-2012, 08:36 PM
VigilantOutlaw
Road Master
Received 52 Likes on 33 Posts

After being away for a while and coming back to HDForum.com there's a lot of talk about cholos. Help me out here; what is a cholo?

Old 03-21-2012, 08:38 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Originally Posted by socal yankee
Hey!! Who said I'm not pretty?!
I think the guy from Deliverance said it best. "boy, you sure do have a perty mouth" LOL...

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
Apparently I just missed the new batch by a couple weeks...wish I'd have known.

This was one of my biggest decisions of many, as you know all to well with how making the costly decisions are. I closed my eyes after hours of headaches and PM'ing people for advice, and ordered the 39". Until I got them in my hands and installed I wasn't sure I was going to like the length. But once installed, it was on like donkey kong, POW!

I am so glad I did it! For me and what my eyes wanted to see with overall look of the sled was something slammed *** as Low as possible, Long (overall look of sled) and Loud. IMO with my beach bars, the 18" floorboards, slammed with the 21" up front, dropped 2" up front...the Cholos in the 39" just topped it all off and completed exactly what I was going for...in fact, I've even had thoughts of 42" LOL

I get so many compliments on the Cholos, it's amazing. People are like WOW, look how long those are....and of course the first question or comment is always, do you scrape them? When I explain the Shotgun, they get it.

The only one person who had a negative comment was one of the indy's I've used, he said the only pisser with them is someone tripping on them at the watering hole. LOL

Brother, as always, it's what you want in the end as you know. Until just the other day I hadn't read one post of someone wanting shorter, it was just the opposite, everyone always wished they'd went longer. The one post I read wanting shorter was because they lowered the bike with bolts and had no means to adjust it up, so obviously that was going to be issues for them.

Now that there was a bunch of babbling and I ain't even drinking!

Close your eyes, slam a shot, and click that mouse brother! Good luck...and hurry the hell up already!
Dude, I need a drink after reading this damn post! LOL. I can't move any quicker without the bike bro. You know me man. Im hoping everything will be buttoned up within the next 10 days. It has been driving me nuts to just sit around without being able to do anything.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:39 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

These exhaust pipes are cholos...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cholo-aid