Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know rob groves "fireman 1501"

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2013, 10:23 PM
ramirez0228
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Does anyone know rob groves "fireman 1501"

All,

Does anyone know Rob Groves-Fireman 1501? He was supposed to stretch my rear fender and rail and has decided to ignore my calls, emails, and text messages. I shipped him both my stock fender and rail on June 24th and he said he would have it back to me in 2 weeks and now it's been 4 months and I have not heard a word from the guy......

I am beyond upset that as a business owner you would ignore someone after making a deal, taking their property, saying that it was almost complete and now refuse to return it. My bike has been down for 4 months, missed out on all summer of riding, and had to dish out all kinds of cash to buy a new rear fender and rail in order to get my bike up and running.

ROB, IF YOU ARE OUT THERE, RETURN MY PROPERTY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Raul

Old 10-06-2013, 10:30 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Him and WARG are buddies and I've not noticed either posting lately.

P.S. You should have had it done by Bobber and his crew. That's where Rob got the info to refine his stretched jobs.

Old 10-06-2013, 11:29 PM
ramirez0228
Cruiser

Yup, big mistake sending my stock fender. I thought it would be a quick turn around, but it sure was a big mistake. What goes around comes around!

Old 10-07-2013, 03:25 PM
SUUIE
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try to find out which fire station / department he works at / for from previous posts / pics and contact the captain. Sometimes. you gotta do what you gotta do.

Old 10-07-2013, 03:37 PM
hbarleatherneck
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/membe...reman1501.html
he is fireman1501 on youtube showing where he works it looks like.

it looks like he is on many forums. you should be able to put the squeeze on him.

Last edited by hbarleatherneck; 10-07-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-07-2013, 03:47 PM
tbonetony06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

MAN, I am glad for your post but very sorry for what he has put you through. I had talked to him a while back and I was going to be shipping him my rear fender here in about a month but NOT now!!! People who does these kinds of things never cease to amaze me. How a person can do that kind of **** is beyond me. I couldn't live with myself if I ever did anything like that to anyone, I couldn't sleep at night. I know this does you no good but like 1 poster said here, "What goes around comes around". I always thought he was a pretty cool Dude, I am glad I found out the truth but like I said, not glad I found out at your expense. Word of mouth with **** like this will kill a business. If you do have to go get new **** I would suggest swap meets 1st over new. Your going to have to paint them anyway, might as well try to save a few bucks and I hope you get up and running soon.

Old 10-07-2013, 06:46 PM
ramirez0228
Cruiser

I contacted the business where I shipped my fender and rail, 411 East Lennon Drive, Emory TX 75440 and its a Diesel Performance Shop. Spoke to the person that signed for my package and she told me that he does not work there any more and that she would give him the message. That was like 7 weeks ago. I also went on to his face book page, Black Helmet Customs and tried to contact him w/out luck.

I was lucky to find a 5" stretched fender on CL that I'm having painted and ordered my tombstone and signal lights. The fender rail will have to wait. The expenses are adding up, but I can't stand having my bike down for this long

I guess things could have been worse, I could have shipped him all my tins......

Old 10-07-2013, 07:54 PM
509Rider
Road Master

Ya last I heard he sold his Harley and was getting married, I tried to contact him also. But he vanished. Sorry about not getting your **** back, that sucks.

Old 10-07-2013, 07:59 PM
Nameless.
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A quick call to some Bandito homies and you'll have your pieces back Raul.

Rob, I suggest you return the sh*t ASAP.

Old 10-07-2013, 08:49 PM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Damn sorry to hear. That's not cool at all!

Quick Reply: Does anyone know rob groves "fireman 1501"