The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

DYNOJET: Danmoto 2 x 1 and Power Vision tuner

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 08:40 AM
tgaetto
Road Warrior
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Danmoto 2 x 1 and Power Vision tuner

I just picked up a this exhaust real cheap. I have a request into Fuelmoto but wanted to see if anyone has a map? I have the Fuelmoto hi flow back plate and now a danmoto 2 x 1. There are a couple options on the PV site but was hoping someone has something... Thanks!

Old 05-08-2017, 04:10 AM
Gordon61
Road Warrior
Received 124 Likes on 105 Posts

What have you got? just exhaust, stage 1, or engine work too?? It's just a n other exhaust ...autotune is supposed to work so just do that

Old 05-08-2017, 12:04 PM
FLTRI17
Stellar HDF Member
Received 599 Likes on 414 Posts

Originally Posted by tgaetto
I just picked up a this exhaust real cheap. I have a request into Fuelmoto but wanted to see if anyone has a map? I have the Fuelmoto hi flow back plate and now a danmoto 2 x 1. There are a couple options on the PV site but was hoping someone has something... Thanks!
Have you researched reliability with this pipe? Always like to hear from owners as far as customer service for cracked or broken pipes and/or brackets.
Just have seen a few of the short 2into1 pipes on the market crack and break.
Bob

Old 05-08-2017, 12:41 PM
tgaetto
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by FLTRI17
Have you researched reliability with this pipe? Always like to hear from owners as far as customer service for cracked or broken pipes and/or brackets.
Just have seen a few of the short 2into1 pipes on the market crack and break.
Bob
Picked up the pipe cheap, it is flimsy and the bracket is lightweight. I put the pipe on and compared to my de-cat'd stock head pipe and jackpots it is less powerful on the bottom end. My guess would be the pipe eventually cracking.

To answer the others, I did pic up a tune from Dynojet and used auto tune - which reacted well. I have a Fuelmoto breather, dynojet PV and that is it. I will be putting the jack potsback on.

The danmoto did not perform how I was expecting it to.

Old 05-08-2017, 02:49 PM
hrdtail78
Road Warrior

Received 565 Likes on 393 Posts

Thanks for the honest feedback on that pipe. Had an idea to Trapp one for a customers FXR. Sounds like he would be paying for headers and everything else would need redone.

Old 05-08-2017, 03:46 PM
tgaetto
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by hrdtail78
Thanks for the honest feedback on that pipe. Had an idea to Trapp one for a customers FXR. Sounds like he would be paying for headers and everything else would need redone.
In my opinion the pipe is ok but not for me. they are reasonably priced new and function as they are supposed to, just not what I am looking for performance wise. I feel the bike was more responsive before the install. I actually like supertrapp 2 x 1. I had one on my Flhx for years and one on my old softail.

Maybe with a hotter setup the pipe would be a better fit?