Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stret glide clutch cable plug?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2015, 06:25 PM
Rusty19MCSFV
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Stret glide clutch cable plug?

So I did some 10 in LA Chopper twin peaks a few months ago and never really did anything with my cable just routed it down by where the bottom bend enters the fairing. Well after changing out my spring plate with a Barnett... Fcukin awesome btw.... I decided to go with the reroute plan I was playing with. I removed the far left accessory cover, popped out the inner fairing clutch hole runner grommet, and put it down in the accessory cover. Had to shave a small side for the screw on the back, no big deal. It works out great and looks clean too. No more floppy, funny routed cable! But the problem now is that ugly hole in my fairing. I thought the antenna cover from the rear would fit, but that's way too big. So, does harley make a cover or plug for it? I ride in all sorts of weather and wet wash my bike about once every three weeks so I need to cover it. I'd like a solid rubber one like the antenna plug. But can seem to find anything. Anyone else have an idea or suggestion?

Old 02-01-2015, 05:12 AM
jmpancoast
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts