Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

zanottis used parts!

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 11:00 PM
ytsultra
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default zanottis used parts!

i always order stuff from zanottis harley davidson and just today i got my order that i placed 2 days ago in and i had ordered...and i had ordered a NEW screaming eagle efi race fueler part #32136-06a....and was supposed to have my bike dyno tuned for the true dual rineharts i had installed 2 days ago.....but after opening my package from ups....i had a used efi tuner......has one terminal end cut off and the insulation was partly melted from being on another bike ////and the screw that holds the tuner box together is stripped out from being took apart so many times.....anyways i called them up and asked them what was the problem....and they didnt have any idea how this happened....but told me that they would have another in a week or so and then they would bill me for it and send it to me and then credit me for the one i had already paid for..i would care to use it if i knew that it was in good working order and then maybe a discount on it..[is there anyway to test it to see if it actually works?]or should i have pc3 that is tuned for my mods instead?

Old 04-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Puzzled
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: zanottis used parts!

So do you want the used one at a deal if it works or do you want a new one?

Old 04-28-2007, 12:35 AM
ytsultra
Cruiser

do you have any control over it/?if so please pm me with your solution with this ordeal.thanks

Old 04-28-2007, 12:47 AM
Mikind7
Road Captain
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

So I'm not crazy!!!Zanottis does in fact sell used parts!!! I just rec'd a set of Wide Glide Handlebars I ordered and they had obviously been on a bike previously, there was glue where the left grip had been removed and other small blemishes that made them look used, however I put them on any way and can't tell from new. Zanottis needs to state that they are selling used parts before they find themselves in legal deep s*** IMO. Not sure if I'll buy there again. 20% off is good but there shipping costs negate any bargain....

Old 04-28-2007, 12:57 AM
Puzzled
Banned

ORIGINAL: ytsultra

do you have any control over it/?if so please pm me with your solution with this ordeal.thanks
I'm just a fellow board member who read your post and it appeared you hadn't made a decision as to what you wanted to do. I was just asking!

Old 04-28-2007, 01:02 AM
skratch
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,229 Likes on 2,470 Posts

i don't think they purposely sell used parts. maybe their warehouse needs a little better organizing. i have never gotten anything that was not brand new. and i've ordered a lot of stuff from them. their shipping is really not bad if you have a good size order. if you are just ordering a screw, then, yeah, shipping is gonna suck.

Old 04-28-2007, 01:07 AM
ytsultra
Cruiser

i noticed you were from penn state also./....same as zanottis....the used part store.....with discount prices and raping shipping.!

Old 04-28-2007, 09:30 AM
valleyrider
Cruiser

I have ordered from Zanotti a couple of times and had no problem. Great service and prices. Yes the shipping is expensive on a single item so I try to wait until a have a few items before the order.

Here in Canada their prices before shipping is less than half of the Can Harley retail price.

Old 04-28-2007, 09:58 AM
JeffSG
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have ordered 3 times from Zanotti's and never had a problem. They are the cheapest with fast shipping too. Thanks for the 'heads up'. I'll tell them that I only want new parts when ordering in the future.

Peace,

Old 04-28-2007, 11:03 AM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Ordered many times without an issue. Shipping is very reasonable with a large order. One time I received a part (chrome inner primary) and while installing it found it was missing a bushing. This was on a Friday night. I though that it was gonna be Monday before I could talk to anyone but sent an email that night anyway. When I got up Saturday they had emailed back saying a replacement would be sent asap and to return to defective one in the same box with the RMA tags provided. They did not charge my card or anything like that. I have had a few items backordered but that has been the biggest issue. I am very satisified with Zans.

Quick Reply: zanottis used parts!