Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Road King without bags and guards?

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 07:55 PM
quackhead
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Road King without bags and guards?

i talked to my buddy that did this and he is going to dig some pics out for me to post. as i said before, he bought a 2nd set of sidecovers and had a guy reshape them which wasnt cheap. with those and the chrome shock covers it looked killer. i will post the pics as soon as i get them from him.

Old 11-21-2007, 07:58 PM
kyroger
Road Warrior

Take my hard bags off to wash and wax and it looks fugly.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:38 AM
PapaTravis
Elite HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: SpringerDude

ORIGINAL: DonnyI

www.quickskirts.com
thanks, but I didn't see any pictures or RKs without bags, just with different bags. Also, how much space is in those bags? They look real narrow.
Actually, those are not bags. They are cover skirts. They hold nothing, and are just created to have your road king set up without bags. Looks pretty sharp, but for me, I wanted a bagger for the bags, LOL. Also, Bruisers makes a cover up set, to get rid of the bags.. Chesk them out. Doesn't look bad, at all, IMO. But, it is not a cheap kit. LOL http://www.bruisersinc.com/Merchant2...gory_Code=BODY

Old 11-22-2007, 04:35 AM
SpringerDude
Tourer

ORIGINAL: PapaTravis

ORIGINAL: SpringerDude

ORIGINAL: DonnyI

www.quickskirts.com
thanks, but I didn't see any pictures or RKs without bags, just with different bags. Also, how much space is in those bags? They look real narrow.
Actually, those are not bags. They are cover skirts. They hold nothing, and are just created to have your road king set up without bags. Looks pretty sharp, but for me, I wanted a bagger for the bags, LOL. Also, Bruisers makes a cover up set, to get rid of the bags.. Chesk them out. Doesn't look bad, at all, IMO. But, it is not a cheap kit. LOL http://www.bruisersinc.com/Merchant2...gory_Code=BODY
OK, that makes more sense. They must really be ugly if people are going to that much trouble. I was really just curious what they looked like, pretty or not.