Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harley customer service

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 11:13 PM
hoosierrkc
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harley customer service

Having issues with my 06 rkc dealer moco says it's acceptable caughing & dying. I have been waiting almost 2 weeks for dist, rep to call me back! I have called customer ser. several times(seems like your on hold for min.20 minutes each time) and they say they have left him message to call me. I think they're customer relations is totaly un acceptable. Any suggestions
Also last time I got my bike back from daler front white wall was greasy from they're lift. and bike was dirty I guess warranty issues doesn't get your bike cleaned after service ! Sorry had to vent

Old 09-13-2006, 11:25 PM
lschultz
Road Master
Default RE: Harley customer service

If there is another dealer around close try them. If not find the owner of the dealership and talk to him about your problem. Sometimes they don't even know whats going on in the back. If not tell them you are going to park outside with a sign on it telling about your problems. I have it heard it said on these forums before to go about it in a professional way but that don't work for me I start getting pissed and who knows what will happen. But don't take no for an answer. I know its a pain in the **** having to deal with something like this when you got other things going on but its got to get done. If the tire was greasy I hope you called it to there attention and made them clean it. Good luck and keep us posted.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:30 PM
drod
Tourer
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Sounds like you might still have the 8 degree injectors. Your bike would need to be converted to the 25 degree injectors if it hasn't been allready.
ORIGINAL: hoosierrkc

Having issues with my 06 rkc dealer moco says it's acceptable caughing & dying. I have been waiting almost 2 weeks for dist, rep to call me back! I have called customer ser. several times(seems like your on hold for min.20 minutes each time) and they say they have left him message to call me. I think they're customer relations is totaly un acceptable. Any suggestions
Also last time I got my bike back from daler front white wall was greasy from they're lift. and bike was dirty I guess warranty issues doesn't get your bike cleaned after service ! Sorry had to vent

Old 09-13-2006, 11:35 PM
hoosierrkc
5th Gear

Bike came w/25 deg. injectors

Old 09-13-2006, 11:57 PM
MACK
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

CALL THEM ONCE MORE AND TELL THEM YOU WANT THE CORRECT ADDRESSS FOR MR MACASLIN BECAUSE YOU NEED TO TELL HIM ABOUT A PROBLEM THAT THEY CANT RESOLVE. HE IS THE CHIEF OP OFFFICER AND THEY WONT WANT HIM GETTING INVOLVED.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:08 AM
RoadGlide07
Advanced

This won't help with your problem but you can avoid the hold waiting for customer service by using option 6 at the first prompt. This takes you to an operator. The other prompts take you to the customer service rep responsible for your problem. However if they are not available you wait 10 to 20 minutes before it switches back to the operator.

Good luck.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:19 AM
hoosierrkc
5th Gear

Thanks for the info guys. Paying 18000 plus for something & then being told by dealer I need 500.00 sert to make it run correctly really makes you frustrated.

Old 09-14-2006, 03:04 AM
sligarn5
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Without a doubt I'd talk with the owner of the shop. You're right, whether you pay $7000.00 for a Sportster or $25,000.00 for a SE Road King, you are still buying a Harley, and a new one at that. These are supposed to be cream of the crop, right? I mean, the AMF days are long gone, and Harley is turning out a righteous quality product now. So why is it that sometimes these guys hide, or worse yet act like your problem doesn't matter when a little attention to detail and willingness to work with the guy who just dropped his next pay check for the next 6 years would go a long way?

Sorry to rant...

Old 09-14-2006, 04:28 AM
FLRYDR
Advanced

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

As you are standing in the dealership whip out your cell phone, call information and ask for one of your local television stations and the consumer help person. I say this because the dealership should be going to bat for you and if they aren't then maybe a little heat on them would get the ball rolling.

FLRYDR

Old 09-14-2006, 10:30 PM
hoosierrkc
5th Gear

Called customer serv. again today Deanna the person I have been talking with was on the other line, I left a mesage for her to call me ( this was @8.40am central time) I waited all day long but never recieved a return call. But I did ask for Mr.mcasklin's address so I gues I will try a letter to moco. Once again moco's great customer ser.(NOT!!)

Quick Reply: Harley customer service