Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Shout out to Custom Dynamics

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 11:03 PM
brandss
Road Captain
Received 21 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Shout out to Custom Dynamics

Have to give a big thumbs up to the group at Custom Dynamics. Have dealt with them for a while and they always provide great customer service and quick delivery. In the last couple of days I was trying to find brighter lights for my driving lights and they went above and beyond. Sent pictures to them of current setup and they called me back to give several options. Great group of guys, and no, have no affiliation.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:42 AM
HogglyWoggly
Tourer
Received 47 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by brandss
Have to give a big thumbs up to the group at Custom Dynamics. Have dealt with them for a while and they always provide great customer service and quick delivery. In the last couple of days I was trying to find brighter lights for my driving lights and they went above and beyond. Sent pictures to them of current setup and they called me back to give several options. Great group of guys, and no, have no affiliation.

+1
Have always received great products and great customer service.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:52 AM
Romingnometx
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had great experiences also. Had a dud led signal insert and they shipped a new one before even issuing a call tag for the return. Great service and prices.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:56 AM
Uncle Larry
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 47,853 Likes on 18,594 Posts

Nothing but great things to say about Custom Dynamics .... Super People, Super Service!

Old 02-17-2012, 11:53 AM
DocDyna
Cruiser
Default Same Here

I have retro fitted 3 bikes with LED headlights, tail and turn signals and lots of accent lights, I wouldn't buy from anyone else. I have even seen same stuff elsewhere, just a little cheaper but still buy from CD , their customer service and product response is top notch.

Old 02-17-2012, 12:25 PM
Stanger
Road Master

++++++1

Custom Dynamics customer service was Awesome!! I ordered an Arnott air ride from them, before I got it i asked a simple question that could have been answered with an email, nope, they called me!! They just wanted to make sure that if I had any other questions that they got answered. Crazy thing was, i at the time had not ordered the kit yet, well that was soon fixed after the phone call.
Awesome company!! I really honestly do not care if someone else has a bit cheaper prices (which I did not find true with the Arnott air ride), I will still go to Custom dynamics!!!

Old 02-17-2012, 12:28 PM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 2,228 Likes on 1,627 Posts

Agree - can't wait to install my new Plasma Rods...gotta warm up!!!

Old 02-17-2012, 12:56 PM
nickel dime
Cruiser

As soon as I get my bike running right and repair the dent in my wallet I'll be calling them.

Old 02-17-2012, 02:22 PM
Powerstroke219
Intermediate

Can't speak of their customer service, as I ordered through a dealer. But man these lights are way brighter than I expected!! Thumbs up.

Old 02-17-2012, 02:28 PM
FloridaFLHX
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I had a little bit of a bad experience with my first purchase. When their team found out a customer was unhappy, they busted their butts to resolve the issue. Everything that's LED on my bike is CD product, and I couldn't be happier.

Quick Reply: Shout out to Custom Dynamics