Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wards Parts Works

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2012, 11:49 AM
In2It
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Wards Parts Works

Well I just like to say I just received my forced convection system,cooling fan from Jason.I'd like to state this is one quality product,job well done.I'll be installing it this afternoon.Review to follow.Thanks again to Jason AKA
fabrik8r.

Old 05-23-2012, 05:11 PM
bklynbob
Grand HDF Member
Received 530 Likes on 376 Posts

ordered a thermostat,hope to keep cool this summer.

Old 05-23-2012, 08:18 PM
brandss
Road Captain
Received 21 Likes on 4 Posts

Having trouble finding Wards on the internet. Can you provide a website. I have been looking at various cooling systems. Thanks in advance

Old 05-23-2012, 08:21 PM
HD Jim
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by brandss
Having trouble finding Wards on the internet. Can you provide a website. I have been looking at various cooling systems. Thanks in advance
Here you are :

http://www.wardspartswerks.com

Old 05-23-2012, 09:07 PM
brandss
Road Captain
Received 21 Likes on 4 Posts

Thanks for the address. It all makes sense now. I guess I'm tired but I've been following the threads on this for a while now. Glad to see jason doing well with his new product. Would order but I think he is 90 days out or more. Then again, what the heck, might as well get in line. Thanks for the link

Old 05-24-2012, 03:09 PM
bklynbob
Grand HDF Member
Received 530 Likes on 376 Posts

got the thermostat today.that's quick!

Old 05-24-2012, 03:38 PM
TUCCI
Extreme HDF Member
Received 218 Likes on 167 Posts

I want to get a thermo eliminator for my Jagg. I got one with tge thermo cuz its the only way I was able to get a black one. The one without the thermo was a billet polished and wouldnt match anything. Im not in a hurry to get in there to replace the thermo since its buttoned down and sealed with no leaks and would have to take the relocator pretty much out of there to get to the thermo.....should go ahead and get one before their a hit and the price goes up. Prob wouldnt get a straight answer but Im thinking if ai take it out and just put the shell back in there it prob would have the same results? Suppose I could call Marv at Jagg hes a decent fellow and wouldnt BS me.

Old 05-24-2012, 06:13 PM
WARDSPARTSWERKS
Banned
Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TUCCI
I want to get a thermo eliminator for my Jagg. I got one with tge thermo cuz its the only way I was able to get a black one. The one without the thermo was a billet polished and wouldnt match anything. Im not in a hurry to get in there to replace the thermo since its buttoned down and sealed with no leaks and would have to take the relocator pretty much out of there to get to the thermo.....should go ahead and get one before their a hit and the price goes up. Prob wouldnt get a straight answer but Im thinking if ai take it out and just put the shell back in there it prob would have the same results? Suppose I could call Marv at Jagg hes a decent fellow and wouldnt BS me.
Fair prices are a part of my business philosophy, I don't forsee these going up anytime soon, I might run out and get backorderd one day though. I won't BS you either, the straight answer you're looking for is no, you can't just remove the thermostat and put the cap back on to achieve the same results. It's not at all like a car thermostat, you can't just remove it and run without. If you remove the stat, oil will never flow to the heat exchanger. If it were that easy, I would have shared that information as a free mod. I'm an advocate of the thermostat, its quick warm up benefit and more consistient regulation in varoius climates and riding conditions, but everyone can make up their own mind about that. The only problem with current thermostats is they aren't properly matched to the application. The only difference you will see between the cold stat and the eliminator is the eliminator will just take longer to come up to peak temperature, it won't run any cooler.

Old 05-24-2012, 07:43 PM
aviscomi
Grand HDF Member
Received 424 Likes on 255 Posts

Jason,what's the wait time for 1 of your fans?

Old 05-24-2012, 08:28 PM
HD Jim
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jason... Picked up a nice box from you this afternoon! The quality and worksmanship is amazing! My wife didn't understand why I just opened the box and started drooling lol
The fan system will be on my SG in the morning!!

Thank you!!

Quick Reply: Wards Parts Works