Touring Parts This is the place to post your Touring Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Road Tech Riser Mount Radio

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 06:33 PM
dapster
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Road Tech Riser Mount Radio

For sale is a Road Tech Riser Mount Radio for the FLHR/C Road King that is mounted on my Road King Classic. I will no longer be using the radio but it still looks and sounds great. New, the unit from Harley was $799.95 but due to it being used and a row of pixels being out in the LCD screen (see photo, they are at the top and do not affect using the unit or viewing the screen) I am asking $325.00.

It is still installed on my bike and we can arrange a way for you to view and hear it's operation via Yahoo or some other online service. The unit will only be on the bike for another week.

Features:

AM/FM/Weather-band Tuner
Weather-band Alert Function
LCD Digital Screen with Clock (there are two rows of pixels at the top that are out)
Aux input jack (for iPod, Sirius/XM, etc.)
Headphone jack
Cast Aluminum & High Impact Plastic Housing
Waterproof Speakers and Built-In Amplifier
HD "Bar & Shield" Logo Leather Cover

-----------------------------------------------------------
Harley's Product Info:
76363-03
$799.95
ROAD TECH RISER MOUNT RADIO

Add a quality sound system to your Road King, FL SoftailŽ or Dyna Wide Glide motorcycle. The compact assembly includes AM/FM/Weather Band radio tuner, amplifier, 2-speakers, LCD screen and push button controls. The Road Tech riser mount radio features cast aluminium and high impact plastic Construction, beefed up circuitry, rugged mounting brackets and waterproof speakers surrounded by a “Bar & Shield” logo leather cover. The high efficiency, low distortion amplifier uses less power to produce clear, vibrant & rich sound. The Road Tech radio, developed for Harley-Davidson by McIntosh Labs, utilizes the patented Power GuardŽ system to control distortion. Power Guard monitors sound quality and limits the volume to prevent distortion from occurring. The result is clear, clean music, even at highway speeds. The built-in equalizer circuitry tunes audio output for maximum listening pleasure. The unit measures 11.5" long by 6.5" high by 7.5" deep and weighs 7 lbs. and mounts directly to the handlebar riser to centralize its mass close to the steering head pivot. The Road Tech Radio draws only 2 Amps at 9-15 VDC The Road Tech Radio kit includes the mounting brackets, hardware, harness and antenna required for installation. The Road Tech radio is packed with features including: • AM/FM radio bands & weather band with alert function • Electronic digital volume and tuning operation • Digital clock with a LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screen • Auxiliary input port for MP3, CD or cassette player and headphone output port • Antenna with internal booster amplifier • Waterproof full range high performance speakers • Optional handlebar mount controls 76363-03 Fits ’03-'07 FLHR/C models. Will not fit ’04-later FLHRS models.

Attached Thumbnails Road Tech Riser Mount Radio-front_052511.jpg   Road Tech Riser Mount Radio-top_52511.jpg   Road Tech Riser Mount Radio-display_52511.jpg  

Last edited by dapster; 06-17-2011 at 10:01 AM. Reason: PRICE REDUCED / MORE INFORMATION
Old 06-02-2011, 07:08 PM
dapster
Cruiser

As I'm wanting to get this sold before my fairing comes in, I am reducing the price to $300.00. If interested, I can also offer to get online via video chat and let you see the unit and it's functionality.
Thanks.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:12 PM
SIRVAIT
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you sold the Road Tech radio?

Old 06-11-2011, 07:05 PM
dapster
Cruiser

SIRVAIT,
I have not sold it yet. Thanks

Old 06-12-2011, 06:48 PM
SIRVAIT
Stage II

I would be interested in buying this from you.
Do you have all the mounting hardware, antenna parts and instructions.
I would want to do the payment through paypal.

I would send these questions through PM or Email but I guess since I'm new to the board I must not have those rights yet. If you can send me an email I'll reply and we can continue from there. If not give me a shout @ (nine 1 nine) - three three 3 - five six 8 seven and we can exchange contact
info.

Old 06-13-2011, 02:31 PM
dapster
Cruiser

Sirvait, PM me your email or enable your count for PM and I will contact you.

Old 06-14-2011, 08:10 PM
dapster
Cruiser
Default This item has been sold

Sirvait, or anyone else interested, the unit is still for sale.

Thanks

Last edited by dapster; 06-15-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:40 PM
matt86m
Advanced

Curious what faring you went with. I have a 2003 RK and want to get a faring as well.

If you wouldn't mind posting what you are getting, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Old 06-20-2011, 09:32 AM
dapster
Cruiser

The radio has been unistalled from my bike but I still have the ability to hook it up to a power source so you can hear it. I also have installation instructions and user guide in PDF format.

Great deal here!

Old 06-20-2011, 04:28 PM
Colin1966
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

This may help you dapster,

here is a video of my Road Tech Radio on my new to me RKC,
these thing sound very good

Colin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5LClN8nsXg

Quick Reply: Road Tech Riser Mount Radio