General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cycleplicity.com

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 07:17 PM
Manimal
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cycleplicity.com

Has anyone bought from or had any experience with a website called http://cycleplicity.com
They have great prices, but could be a sham. They don't come up on resellers.com.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Old 09-12-2013, 08:56 PM
Txdyna04
Intermediate

10,000dollars for a valve keeper? I think I would stay away from them.

Old 09-12-2013, 10:55 PM
chriscalabro
Cruiser
Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Default solid so far

I bought a Baker item from them. It was a smooth transaction and the communication was good. They claim to meet competitive pricing but you would have to call. One thing I did not care for was they billed my CC before shipping the item.

Old 09-23-2013, 02:43 PM
glide_n_around
Advanced

I ordered a Cycle Electric 3ph 50A Charging Conversion kit ($367.00 shipped) thru their website for my Bagger on Thursday. Had no online update on the order all weekend. Just called to check on the order and they claimed the part selected for my order failed QC inspection and it was supposed to go to 'another' warehouse for shipment today. Took almost an hour and a couple disconnected calls to get thru to them, and now I am 3 days behind my order. Website showed 4 parts in stock, but they can't tell me where the part will be shipping from. They are supposed to call me back today later today to give me tracking and shipping upgrade info.

We shall see......

Last edited by glide_n_around; 09-24-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:27 AM
glide_n_around
Advanced

Morning update....they didn't contact me by phone or email and the personI spoke to assured me I would hear from him in 2 hours max...that was 1440hrs yesterday afternoon....................crickets.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:30 PM
LorenGVL
Stage I
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Manimal
Has anyone bought from or had any experience with a website called http://cycleplicity.com
They have great prices, but could be a sham. They don't come up on resellers.com.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
I was skeptical myself. I ran across your post before I bought from them, then thought "I'll take a chance." I'm glad I did. I got a Uclear HBC200 from them and saved over $50 from what everyone else had it listed for including Cyclegear and motorcycle-superstore. Their communication is lacking, as others have stated. I did not get the delivery notification until after the order was in transit, but for the savings...who cares?!
I created a membership on this site with the main purpose of letting you know MY experience with them. I hope yours turns out to be as good. Happy Riding!

The following users liked this post:
Harley1004 (07-14-2022)
Old 09-24-2013, 07:36 PM
glide_n_around
Advanced

Evening update.....After not hearing from them or seeing any email confirmation, I call back at 1430hrs, exactly 24 hours after contact yesterday. They stated they have NOT gotten a confirmation from their 'other' warehouse. Yet when I asked where the other warehouse was, and where that part would ship from, the guy did not know. He states that I will get a response today or shipping confirmation before COB, which is 1800hrs CST, but no response...I asked for a manager to call me back by COB and again.....nothing.......I called back at 1750hrs and sat on hold with your next in line recording for 10 mins, then the line went dead at 1759. At this point I expect some expedited shipping at a courtesy but cant even get an email or phone call back.

Now to look up the address for their location in Google maps is where my stomach sank. Just how big do you think their 'warehouse distribution' network is...Pretty website, but Fast Shipping and showing a quantity of 4 on a $358 part that I ordered 5 days ago should have hit my door in 2 days from Chicago to Nashville.

***BUYER BEWARE***

Cycleplicity.com
5631 Dempster St.
Morton Grove, IL 60053

Look it up for yourselves.....

Last edited by glide_n_around; 09-24-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:08 PM
Northbound Southerner
Elite HDF Member
Received 85 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by LorenGVL
I was skeptical myself. I ran across your post before I bought from them, then thought "I'll take a chance." I'm glad I did. I got a Uclear HBC200 from them and saved over $50 from what everyone else had it listed for including Cyclegear and motorcycle-superstore. Their communication is lacking, as others have stated. I did not get the delivery notification until after the order was in transit, but for the savings...who cares?!
I created a membership on this site with the main purpose of letting you know MY experience with them. I hope yours turns out to be as good. Happy Riding!
Nice first post...

Old 09-24-2013, 08:14 PM
glide_n_around
Advanced

Originally Posted by themouth!!!
Nice first post...
Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking............

Old 09-25-2013, 05:15 AM
airchuk
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LorenGVL
Yeah, right......................... Saw this same bs when I got screwed on Kawasaki parts....................... for my Vulcan 2000.

Quick Reply: cycleplicity.com