Audio Systems Find answers to all of your stereo, speaker and other audio technology questions here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

About ready to pull the trigger, need advise!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 03:00 PM
SirWraithe
Advanced
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Default About ready to pull the trigger, need advise!

Finally have some extra cash headed in and want to upgrade my stereo speakers. I'm so confused on all that out there and I've read the forum til I'm blue!

I have a RGS with added Lowers with speaker pods. no rear speakers. I need an amp, line control(I think), replace front speakers and add lower speakers also 6.5s. I'm thinking I want a Diamond Audio Micro 4v2, looks like it best to be able to adjust in the mounted position because adjustment are on the end. I had the Hertz HCX 6.5 in my last scooter, but leaning towards the Hertz MPX 6.5 for all four speakers in this setup.

Do i need adapter to mount these speaker in stock place, will grills work in the lowers, do simply install amp with Velcro in the bottom of deck? I'm in Odessa, Texas.

Would like to Spend no more that $1000, less if possible, just want clean loud tunes at 85!

Attached Thumbnails About ready to pull the trigger, need advise!-img_5643.jpg  
Old 02-06-2017, 03:23 PM
BaddAzzBikes
Former Sponsor
Received 55 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by SirWraithe
Finally have some extra cash headed in and want to upgrade my stereo speakers. I'm so confused on all that out there and I've read the forum til I'm blue!

I have a RGS with added Lowers with speaker pods. no rear speakers. I need an amp, line control(I think), replace front speakers and add lower speakers also 6.5s. I'm thinking I want a Diamond Audio Micro 4v2, looks like it best to be able to adjust in the mounted position because adjustment are on the end. I had the Hertz HCX 6.5 in my last scooter, but leaning towards the Hertz MPX 6.5 for all four speakers in this setup.

Do i need adapter to mount these speaker in stock place, will grills work in the lowers, do simply install amp with Velcro in the bottom of deck? I'm in Odessa, Texas.

Would like to Spend no more that $1000, less if possible, just want clean loud tunes at 85!
You picked somw good stuf bud. We do that setup alot. The amp will mount right on top of the headlight inside your fairing on the new model road glides. If you enjoyed you hcx you had before you will love thw mpx. I will be happy to set you up woth everything you need. Feel free to message me if you habe any questions.

The following users liked this post:
SirWraithe (02-06-2017)
Old 02-06-2017, 03:54 PM
SirWraithe
Advanced
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

I'll call your shop shortly!! I think I found you on Facebook also, I sent you a friend request.

Old 02-06-2017, 03:57 PM
BaddAzzBikes
Former Sponsor
Received 55 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by SirWraithe
I'll call your shop shortly!! I think I found you on Facebook also, I sent you a friend request.
Awesome good deal. The shop number is 254 771 0009. Or you can shoot me a message on FB Johnathan Bairrington.