twin dual throat weber dcoe - Harley Davidson Forums

Notices
Carburetor Related Find discussions on carburetor related goodies here. Swap and trades? Rebuild information and tuning for the pre EFI systems.

twin dual throat weber dcoe

Old 05-16-2013, 01:53 PM
polesticker
Default twin dual throat weber dcoe

been running a set of twin dual throat weber dcoe carbs on my 113" evo. i had a series of unfortunate events unfold on me in the last few days, and now i'm looking for replacement parts. i have spent the day on the phone with different retail vendors with no luck. it seems that all the dealers have dried up and no one is carrying these kits anymore. aside from fabricating and chroming a new one myself, does anyone know where i might be able to buy just the intake manifold for the left side/rear cylinder?

Old 05-31-2013, 04:58 PM
grbrown
Club Member
Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,463 Posts

You're on rare territory with that query! If you use search above you will find only 15 threads on HDF that refer to DCOEs. So I fear you won't get a reply here.

Old 01-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Jon808

Im looking for a 2 into 1 weber sidedraft intake manifold. If anyone has one for sale, i wanna check it out... ill do the transaction via paypal.. thx

Old 01-12-2019, 12:00 PM
RIPSAW
Extreme HDF Member

eBay and Crag's ?? Everything shows up there. Complete on there..$950. 60 ship from Greece. Ough. No parts.

Last edited by RIPSAW; 01-12-2019 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-14-2019, 06:43 AM
grbrown
Club Member
Thanked 1,591 Times in 1,463 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by Jon808 View Post
Im looking for a 2 into 1 weber sidedraft intake manifold. If anyone has one for sale, i wanna check it out... ill do the transaction via paypal.. thx
Hi from the UK and welcome to HDF.

You've posted in a 6 year old thread! There were no helpful replies back then, so your prospects of success are not very good today I'm afraid. Check the HDF Classifieds and try posting a Wanted Ad there, as well as following Ripsaw's suggestions of Ebay and Craigs websites. As a new member you may have to post a few times before you get access to the Ads section. Good luck!