Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New EPA Rules

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 06:26 PM
but Ill try 2 try
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: New EPA Rules

In response to above cop story, I have to say one of my best friends is a cop in Raleigh. He has a buddy on the force who I have met and who is a decent guy. This guy also used to be a motorcycle cop (on a harley of course) and he still loves them. Short story long, I have to agree that many cops and maybe the rare Highway Patrolman will be cool about your bike if you give them the opportunity to be that way. Just let him walk up and be Mr.Knowitall and chances are he's a bike guy anyway. This whole thread is similar to the gun laws and them possibly outlawing gun ownership one day. You think Officer Cuddchew of the Spittle County Sheriff's Dept. is going to go to his townfolk's houses and tell them to surrender their weapons, doubtful. Just look at all the other unenforced laws today, like regicide, when's the last time somebody in America got arrested for that?