Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jammer Cycle 49mm Short Black Fork Boots

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 06:20 PM
zoerbo
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jammer Cycle 49mm Short Black Fork Boots

Does anyone know where I can find a set of these and if not what would work in place of them? I have a 2010 Fat Bob. I guess I could get the long ones or the easy on style but I don't really want those two.

http://www.jpcycles.com/product/220-535.

JP is sold out and so is custom chrome.

Old 06-18-2012, 08:57 PM
EricInNCa
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 24 Posts

I was investigating the same boots a while back. I never was able to locate them and like you noticed, JP is always out of them. I'm subscribed to this one...

Old 06-18-2012, 09:36 PM
Gringoloco13
Road Master

They are made in Japan and everybody has them on backorder since December 2011 or so from what I remember. I had them on backorder through J&P Cycles but cancelled my order after 2 months waiting. Not sure if the factory that made them was destroyed during the earthquake there from last year or not. But they haven't been available for quite some time.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:52 PM
SPECIAL ED
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There's a Triumph fork gaiter that fits.I think 1966 to 70 triumph 650s.Check on Ebay The inside diameter is 2" and the length is 6 1/2 to 7". I have a set on my 06 Bob they look like this

Last edited by SPECIAL ED; 06-18-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:07 PM
MXerwithaBob
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SPECIAL ED
There's a Triumph fork gaiter that fits.I think 1966 to 70 triumph 650s.Check on Ebay The inside diameter is 2" and the length is 6 1/2 to 7".
this

I'm running the Triumph gaiters on mine also. Just search ebay for triumph fork gaiters, there are a ton of sellers out there.

Old 06-18-2012, 10:29 PM
Stag556
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found a set at licks cycles. While everyone was sold out, they had them. Not sure if they have them now but worth a shot

Old 06-19-2012, 12:16 AM
blacknsilver
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I ordered mine through the local harley dealer. They had a Custom Chrome catalog they ordered out of. Go to Custom Chrome site and find dealer near you to order them.

http://www.customchrome.com/dcm/cc/index.asp

Old 06-19-2012, 12:21 AM
zoerbo
Advanced

Originally Posted by blacknsilver
I ordered mine through the local harley dealer. They had a Custom Chrome catalog they ordered out of. Go to Custom Chrome site and find dealer near you to order them.

http://www.customchrome.com/dcm/cc/index.asp

I went to my harley dealer today actually. They said custom chrome has filed for bankruptcy so many times that they never have anything in stock. They called custom chrome and said they are on back order and have been for a very long time.

Old 06-19-2012, 12:32 AM
blacknsilver
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by zoerbo
I went to my harley dealer today actually. They said custom chrome has filed for bankruptcy so many times that they never have anything in stock. They called custom chrome and said they are on back order and have been for a very long time.
Got mine from them about a year ago so not sure now. But they had them in about 5 days of ordering. Maybe try this site:

http://www.cambridgemotorsports.com/...4zz~r=~&pos=18

Old 06-19-2012, 12:38 AM
zoerbo
Advanced

Originally Posted by blacknsilver
Got mine from them about a year ago so not sure now. But they had them in about 5 days of ordering. Maybe try this site:

http://www.cambridgemotorsports.com/Jammer-Cycle-Products-JAMMER-RUBBER-GATOR-FORK-BOOTS-detail.htm?productId=8127330&ez=Cruiser%2FV-Twin~q=isidaa4zz~r=~&pos=18

I've look at all those sites. There are several with the same inventory list, but they don't have the short versions. I may probably end up going with the triumph style..I'd rather use the jammers those so idk.

Quick Reply: Jammer Cycle 49mm Short Black Fork Boots