General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DirectHarleyParts.com

Old 09-30-2011, 06:56 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by craigffb
Direct Harley Parts is an aftermarket parts supplier not OE Harley parts. I've got stuff from them before without any issues but have a few buddies that have run into problems with them. They say they have stuff in the wear house but there is no doubt in my mind that it is one or two guys drop shipping stuff. I'd just find a bigger more reliable place that will price match cause they do have good prices.

Im glad we were able to take care of you when you ordered. We not only price match now, but we will also beat it.
Its still not a few a guys drop shipping, and we have tens of thousands of parts in stock. Hopefully our new team can prove to you this team can do
what it takes to come through, and go that extra mile for you!

-Dan

Old 09-30-2011, 07:41 PM
DirectCycleParts.com
Sponsor
Received 35 Likes on 14 Posts
Default International orders

Originally Posted by duggbee
Ok - here's my story - I ordered through PayPal a pair of 418HD Progressive Shocks for my Sportster, to be shipped to Toronto, Ontario Canada. After 7 weeks had gone by, I called and talked to a guy who was quite helpful - said they shipped, and gave me a tracking number - but it was either fake or misaddressed because whatever that tracking number was apparently went to someone in another city, who signed for them and kept them, according to Canada Post. DHP then told me they opened a claim with Canada Post (which in fairness to them, had been on strike during the shipment), and said they sent me another pair of shocks. A month later, again no shocks - several calls and emails unanswered - all I get now is an answering machine saying they are having "problems with their phone lines". That has been going on for two weeks. I'm just about to contact PayPal and initiate getting my money back. Never dealing with these idiots again.

I Recently posted about the internationals on another thread.
Its crazy how many people over seas have had problems with the old team
Here what i posted on the other one:

"Hello, I noticed most of the issues on this forum have come from International customers. Of course there are a few who it looks like have had back orders with us, I would like to address the international crowd.

As of yesterday (9/29/11) we hired a new team just for internationals.
The old company had dropped the ball on a lot of overseas customers it looks like (based on these forums) so we felt it was necessary to bring in more staff to help make it possible to make international customers happy.

We gave it a test run for the last 2 weeks, and so far, every order has been shipped out with in 48 hours. If a part was back ordered, everyone has been notified of such, and has been 100% satisfied.

You can PM me or email shipping@directharleyparts.com for shipping quotes."

Thank you

-Dan