General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jireh cycles !!!!! Avoid !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 02:12 PM
SportsterBob
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Jireh has always righted any wrongs and usually has the lowest retail price of all the high-volume vendors.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:32 PM
hawnd83
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I just received my Jireh Cycles 21" rim part number 30-50. I hurried inside excited to open it and see how it looks! To my dismay while I was wiping it down I found a few small spots where the chrome was already starting to peel. This kinda upsets me. I know its only a fifty dollar rim but when I buy a new rim chrome in finish I expect ALL of it to be chromed. So I called the company and informed them of the situation and they offered a return only, obviously they are already sold out and thats all they could do. I'm scared to put this thing on my bike the way it is as it will only get worse. What really sucks is there are no chromers near me unless I am unaware of them. I don't know where to get a quality job done or how much more Im gonna have to pay to get what I already paid for. My 19" wheel is in better shape with 11k miles on it and I just put a brand new tire on it 500 miles ago. It almost makes me wanna throw it in the shed and forget about it.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,515 Likes on 6,271 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBored
Hate to sound even dumber......but what does a "two year old post" mean. This was my very first (and last) purchase with Jireh Cycles and it wasnt TWO years ago. Im happy for you and everyone else who has had a great buying experience with them......I DIDNT, and was simply sharing my opinion with those who have asked! There was no need for your rude remarks, You dont know me!
She is saying that this thread was originally started 2 years ago. You really can't win on that around here. Half the people complain that you should have done a search, and the other half complains that you shouldn't resurrect an old thread. I don't have a problem with either approach.

Welcome to HDF. Stick around, you can learn a lot on here.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:58 PM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBored
Hate to sound even dumber......but what does a "two year old post" mean. This was my very first (and last) purchase with Jireh Cycles and it wasnt TWO years ago. Im happy for you and everyone else who has had a great buying experience with them......I DIDNT, and was simply sharing my opinion with those who have asked! There was no need for your rude remarks, You dont know me!
I meant that this thread was buried a long time ago. You posted on it with a long missive about a bd experience you had with Jireh.

Old 04-17-2013, 10:32 AM
BigBored
Stage III

Originally Posted by Ron750
She is saying that this thread was originally started 2 years ago. You really can't win on that around here. Half the people complain that you should have done a search, and the other half complains that you shouldn't resurrect an old thread. I don't have a problem with either approach.

Welcome to HDF. Stick around, you can learn a lot on here.
Ron, Thats all I was trying to do, was look for others who have experienced similar problems with Jireh as I had. A search is what brought me to the thread. I didnt realize it was old. I did not have any intentions of digging up anything old. I was voicing my experience for which I have the right to do so, and it just happened to be a bad one. Gypsy is the only member who had to respond in a unacceptable manner. Thank You Sir for your ADULT response. Take Care buddy, & ride safe. Kind Regards, Jimmy

Old 06-16-2014, 07:41 PM
fastman614
Novice
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been dealing with Jireh Cycles since 2004. Other than parts on back order, I have never had a big problem with them and NO problems on which we did not settle amicably (a fender with a dent that, was I to pay the return shipping, would have cost me close to the value of the fender and a Sportser forward control kit that had a wrecked box and two missing parts-they gave me decent discount credits on both items)

I find it remarkable that people have not read the fine print in the front of their catalogs - they say that they are NOT able to offer fitment and suitabilty advice so "do your homework" .... I usually "do my homework" in the last hour of they day while doing a bit of relaxation. I have been wrong a few times but never in a way that I was not able to eventually resell the parts (usually at a profit).

Jireh has also offered, for years now, FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.00 in continental USA and on orders over $150.00 to Canada, where I live. For their prices, there is not a better place anywhere with whom to do business.

BTW, if you have any problems, the "go to" person at Jireh is Richard Zeidler

Old 05-23-2015, 01:16 PM
buzzie1036
Stage I
Smile Jireh cycle

I have been dealing with jireh cycle for some time now and i had one thing go wrong out of many and they corrected it with no hassle. I will continue to deal with them and you can't beat their prices.