General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jireh cycles !!!!! Avoid !!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 10:42 PM
professorzoogy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jireh cycles !!!!! Avoid !!!!!

These guys are a good....as in....selling used parts as new or returned items from dissatisfied customers.... and take offs.... right back to the general public.....or shall I say ....fellow bikers ! they sold me a "new" compressor kit for my air ride.....half the parts were missing and the screws were almost all rounded off as though it was taken apart 4-5 times .....they claimed it was new from the factory and refused to make good on thier negligence . I even tried to negociate to get the missing parts shipped to me....they blew me off and refused to refund me ! be fore warned ! avoid these guys and get your parts elsewhere ....you will save alot of grief !

Old 12-12-2011, 04:40 AM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,477 Likes on 2,477 Posts

That's why I NEVER buy anything online. I order through a dealer. I gotta hold it in my hand,see it,ride it,whatever before I plunk.

Old 12-12-2011, 05:30 AM
Tom84FXST
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 18,202 Likes on 5,397 Posts

Really....just bought a Radium wide tire kit from them....cheapest price on ebay by $500...free shipping and received in 2 days...they have a 99.8% positive feedback with 4431 replies....you can't pull that off if you are ripping people off. If you bought off ebay or with a credit card, not too much trouble to get your money back....must be more to the story....I would order again from Jireh tomorrow.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:27 AM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,341 Likes on 3,277 Posts

Ifr Paypal or Visa, call them.

Old 12-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Lakerat
Road Warrior
Received 85 Likes on 65 Posts

The only problems I have had with Jireh were parts that weren't in stock. They aren't the slickest vendor out there, but their prices are awfully hard to beat. Bad deal that you got used and missing parts, I'd be upset also.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:39 AM
barjbar
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Always buy items on line with a credit card. If somethings wrong, you can write the card company and they can credit the purchase price back to you if the vendor doesn't solve the problem.

Old 12-12-2011, 12:10 PM
kamut
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My experience with them is that they don't always have the stuff in stock and it may take you a while to get it, so I would ask, "Do you have this in stock, ready to ship?"
But other than that, the stuff I got was average quality, especially for the low price I paid. They didn't seem like the types that would do what you are describing-not that I am disputing the truth of your story.

Old 12-12-2011, 01:46 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 47,917 Likes on 17,474 Posts

Very uncommon and something is missing from your story they don't handle things like that , sorry . Been using Jerih for years heavy I do a lot of old bikes , basically it Midwest cycles your buying from Jehir is a offshoot from them somehow both in the same town so anything ordered comes direct from Midwest's warehouse .

I've gotten one bad part from them in all the years , all it took was a phone call and explaining what and why the new part was shipped and a return slip & paid postage was provided by email for me . No fuss or bullshit . Remember these places to sell so cheap keep costs down by paying cheap wages to warehouse monkeys to pull the orders , **** does happen . Calm down make a civil call and ask to speak the the manager and have all your facts in order when you do , till then quit crying like a damn baby online because you can't take care of business .

Old 12-12-2011, 04:35 PM
professorzoogy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

for sure there are good deals and bad ones....not everyone has the same experiences all the time ....but to list an item as "new" in the box and recieve it half dismantled....that's another story . charging $75 for shipping through Fedex and then get charged another $52 for duties and tax ...ok....whatever.....then finding out the **** is used and half the parts are missing .....hahaha yeah no problem . then it goes from h...sorry man , if I had the missing parts I'd ship em out to ya " ....to..." just send it back and I'll refund ya" to...."oh...we don't cover return shipping " so anyone of you would be the happy camper and take the $127 loss...and still no part....wasted time and agravation ta boot .....I say...**** em' ....and as far as being the cry baby .....twisted biker...do ya need a hug fella ???? lol

Old 12-12-2011, 04:57 PM
RHillbilly
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

That is some expensive shipping i have never had a problem with them as soon as you give them a tracking number they should send you a replacement

Quick Reply: Jireh cycles !!!!! Avoid !!!!!