Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ride Wright or DNA wheels

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2011, 04:58 PM
PearlWhiteGT
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
Oh yeah, I sell sinister's too!

Drew
Damn Drew, is there anything you don't sell. Haha..... I'll be placing an other order soon with you. Now back to the original question, I would dish out the extra money & go with Ride Wright. That's what I did.

Old 08-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Galdog
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I run Ride Wright Fat Daddy's. I love them! I had issues with my rear rim being offset to the left. Tried a couple things and Sam had the wheel picked up and everything taken care of on their dime! They even overnighted parts two days in a row from California to Indiana. No, I wasn't happy at the time, but Bike Week was going on, I wasn't the only customer they had, and going to a wider tire on the rear is the chance I took. They made it right! No questions asked. While the rim was back in Cali, they installed a tube as I asked, no charge, and sent me one for the front wheel (which I am installing now, only after sustaining front end damage, and having to replace the front rim.... but have ridden all summer with no tube in the front with no issues but figure what the hell, might as put it in the new wheel).
I have had no other issues with the wheels, and would order from Ride Wright again! The wheels look great and can make any bike look good!

Old 08-17-2011, 05:03 PM
ghostrider69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Roberto o8 Deluxe
There has been much info posted about fat spoke ride wright and DNA wheels in the past. Getting ready to order wheels, whats the latest word on RW/DNA ??? Seems like Ride Wright is having problems like DNA was. Any info would be helpful. Quality ? Ease of install ? Etc. Thanks all
What ever wheels you decide just make sure you check with Drew @ Dr-V-Twin too see if they sell the brand you want before you shop elsewhere because he can usually get you the best prices. I and anyone else on here that has bought from them can confirm that.

Old 08-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Roberto o8 Deluxe
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the input guys

Old 08-18-2011, 02:26 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I have DNA'a with no problems at all. Bolted rite up and the quality is Top Notch. I love mine, but If money isnt a problem, then try Sinisters.

Old 08-18-2011, 04:10 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

I am yet to sell any Sinisters so I really don't have much in the way of input on them. What makes or breaks a company to me is if and how they take care of any issues that may crop up after the sale. Just something to consider.

Drew

Old 08-18-2011, 04:35 PM
t stone
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts

DNA here with no issues.

Stone

Old 08-18-2011, 04:39 PM
DR. V-TWIN
Former Sponsor
Received 39 Likes on 38 Posts

Is everyone running tubes in their DNA's? Let's the original poster all the info he needs.

Drew

Old 08-18-2011, 09:07 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Default wheel

Originally Posted by DR. V-TWIN
I am yet to sell any Sinisters so I really don't have much in the way of input on them. What makes or breaks a company to me is if and how they take care of any issues that may crop up after the sale. Just something to consider.

Drew
this is true and I am still waiting for my issues to be resolved with Ride Wright they got the tire and tube back three days ago . and to be honest if i were to go by the way they handled my issue no one would by there wheels. they cannot accept fault when there wrong tried to make me out as the bad guy for a situation they created, all i have been is honest about it all the way.a good company would have done what ever it takes to clear this matter up right away.If they are not happy about my post on the forum they should train there help and have a better quality control instead of telling me i am the only one complaining. i have a legit gripe and a legit problem there is no way of denying it.Man up Take responsibility for your mistakes make it right and be done with it because i wont be done until i get whats due me

Last edited by nikonf8; 08-18-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: add text
Old 08-18-2011, 11:05 PM
WarriorHD
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Ive been doing a little research on installing either Ride Wright or DNA on my bike. Simply for a matter of money, I am gearing towards DNA w/ tubes. The price of DNA wheels is pretty hard to beat from what I've seen although I am looking to keep 16 inch wheels, which cost less than the bigger wheels. I did have a 100 spoke 21in DNA on my Sportster once and had no issues with it and the quality seemed good to me as well.

Quick Reply: Ride Wright or DNA wheels