The Dyno Room A special room dedicated for Dyno tuning products, troubleshooting and results. All Gearheads and Dyno Operators are welcome here as well as the guys that are new to tuning. Please see the special rules for this section before posting.

No Device: Support maps for TTS mastertune

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 10:28 AM
SnoRider
Road Warrior
Received 254 Likes on 145 Posts
Default Support maps for TTS mastertune

So I'm helping a buddy upgrade and I am trying to find a tuner for him. Narrowed to PV and TTS. So with PV he can get support on his initial map. Is there somewhere to buy the TTS and get support for an initial map? My buddy is going to upgrade to stage 1. We will do the instal and load the initial map. I do t see auto tuning in my buddy's deck of cards. A few years down the road he may upgrade to stage 2. So we just want to load and go...but I think the TTS is out if he can't get a good map to start with without going to a dyno. Thanks gents.

Old 10-22-2016, 07:18 PM
Desertwndrr
Tourer
Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

The TTS has many different stock files to use and it is easy to customize. I have installed the TTS tuner on dozens of bikes. Best one on the market.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:09 AM
Not E'nuff Harley
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Six weeks too late but fwiw, for your needs TTS is a good choice. For mine, not so much. Their c/s is non-existent, in my recent experience. I'm going to ditch this TTS and order a PV from him instead.

Last edited by Not E'nuff Harley; 12-03-2016 at 09:12 AM.
Old 12-03-2016, 11:26 AM
Just Nick
Cruiser
Received 59 Likes on 38 Posts

TTS c/s is great not only can you call them and speak with someone that knows what they are doing or you can find your answers on the web where they are active and a lot of us pros are active in helping people. It would be a cold day before I went from TTS to Vision now don't get me wrong the vision works great also but it would be a waste to do so and you would be moving imho a little backwards. If you are experiencing problems that you need help with call TTS or if you want I will try to help you if you PM me your issues it would be my pleasure and you can save a few hundred bucks

Old 12-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Not E'nuff Harley
Road Warrior
Received 54 Likes on 41 Posts

Thanks for the offer, Nick. With a little help from the members here, I found a base cal that allows the bike to run well enough to v-tune. I will ultimately have the bike properly tuned but the only place here is the dealer, and he doesn't like the TTS. So, Dallas will be my closest option when the time comes.

Last edited by Not E'nuff Harley; 12-06-2016 at 06:10 PM.