Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sears Yellow Jack Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 01:50 PM
vegashd
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sears Yellow Jack Video

Here is a Video of me rolling around my Sears Yellow Jack.
I am sick of hearing people in this forum alk about how unstable it is and how their bike was fallin off the thing just trying to raise it. I have a detail day set for today and figured this would be a perfect time to make a quick video.
It is so unstable it almost fell over a million times NOT... for the price it is a fantastic jack and I would not be worried about getting one for a second... Hell I have one......
If you listen to everyone on here you would think the thing would fall over if not strapped down and god forbid if you tried rolling it around. At the end lowering it can be done slow or fast, I did it fast to show you that your bike is not going to just fall off the thing. It has two stops, one about 6 inches from the ground at a little more tension in the jack and move the lever up and it will continue down more. The last one is 1/2 from the ground. Once again perfect for a Harley cause it will land on the stop before it hits the ground.....add a little more tension and lower the rest of the way.

(dont notice my *** in shorts just crawling out of bed this morning...... Time to go detail the truck, bike and boat...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eJk57F2XLs

Old 07-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Sc0ut
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Sears Yellow Jack Video

damn good video good proof that the sears jack are stable. i have the red jack i bought 3 years ago and it too is very stable. i'm gonna "donate" my jack to a riding buddy and get me the yellow jack (only because it's so much lighter than the red one)

Old 07-11-2007, 02:30 PM
UltraKla$$ic
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 31 Likes on 12 Posts

LMFAO!! A video of the "Yellow Jack".

You're a madman vegas.

ps.....brush that nappy pillow head NOW!!![sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 07-11-2007, 02:39 PM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: UltraKla$$ic

LMFAO!! A video of the "Yellow Jack".

You're a madman vegas.

ps.....brush that nappy pillow head NOW!!![sm=icon_rofl.gif]
I was thinking about it but it is 110 here and I have a boat and truck to detail.... No use in showering before hand.. LOL Ill shower in my hose.

Old 07-11-2007, 03:33 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Finally somone comes to the defense of ole yeller!! I can't watch the video till I get home, but I bet it's good!

Old 07-11-2007, 04:28 PM
StreetGlide2006
Road Warrior

I admit I have never been quit so rough with mine but I have used the jack to wheel it around the garage many times. I have more lighting on one side of the garage than the other so I spin it to get better light every time I use it. Putting it down I just ease into it and it goes down nice & slow. The key is to not tighten it to tight when closing the valve with the handle. Your roughness with it gives me a lot more secure feeling with mine and the way I use it. BTW I have never felt the need to tie it down to the jack.

Ride Safe,

Mike

Old 07-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Fenrir
Banned Camp

Damn, I don't think I'd drop a table that fast, but it does prove your point.

Old 07-11-2007, 04:44 PM
oldfartjc
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: vegashd

I am sick of hearing people in this forum alk about how unstable it is and how their bike was fallin off the thing just trying to raise it. I have a detail day set for today and figured this would be a perfect time to make a quick video.
It is so unstable it almost fell over a million times NOT... for the price it is a fantastic jack and I would not be worried about getting one for a second... Hell I have one......
If you listen to everyone on here you would think the thing would fall over if not strapped down and god forbid if you tried rolling it around. At the end lowering it can be done slow or fast, I did it fast to show you that your bike is not going to just fall off the thing. It has two stops, one about 6 inches from the ground at a little more tension in the jack and move the lever up and it will continue down more. The last one is 1/2 from the ground. Once again perfect for a Harley cause it will land on the stop before it hits the ground.....add a little more tension and lower the rest of the way.

(dont notice my *** in shorts just crawling out of bed this morning...... Time to go detail the truck, bike and boat...)

Almost [sm=exactly.gif]what he said. The Yellow Sears Craftsman Pro jack is the best bang for the buck and fits under the bike with it on the Jiffy stand. It actually has 4 positive stops not 2 though, at least mine does.

Old 07-11-2007, 04:46 PM
SoCalFXSTI
Tourer

you are the man! [/align]now i am going to have to you tube me and my pepboys jack! [/align]

Old 07-11-2007, 04:51 PM
vegashd
Banned

ORIGINAL: oldfartjc

ORIGINAL: vegashd

Almost [sm=exactly.gif]what he said. The Yellow Sears Craftsman Pro jack is the best bang for the buck and fits under the bike with it on the Jiffy stand. It actually has 4 positive stops not 2 though, at least mine does.
well their was only two form that height...... LOL they are the two I run into most when working on the bike.

Quick Reply: Sears Yellow Jack Video