Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Custom Dynamics

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2012, 07:38 AM
Garemlin
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Been dealing with and buying from CD for many years. Never any issues and always a pleasure.

Not usually one to preach the search function. But CD is a well respected company and there are a ton of threads on here praising their product and service.

Old 09-20-2012, 07:42 AM
Esuomm1
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Old 09-20-2012, 07:48 AM
streetglide44
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have them on both my Harley's couldn't be happier.

Old 09-20-2012, 07:52 AM
reesestewww
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
Old 09-20-2012, 07:55 AM
BCKNBLK
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have the LED's as well as the plasma rods on my 2012 SG and I love them. I have my plasma's set up as run/turn/brake. Really makes this a lot more noticeable and I have gotten a lot of compliments on them. They are worth the $$.

Old 09-20-2012, 07:58 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 144 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by luisan
All the lights on my Ultra are LEDs from CD and I also have their Plasma rods.Only the 3 lights up front are HD LED items.
My tail light is the BAL,another excellent product.

Old 09-20-2012, 10:07 AM
DRWegener
Intermediate

We have the LED front and back on two SG . LOVE THEM. the front are way cool. white for running and they turn yellow for turning. great company.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:04 AM
PhotoRider
Road Master

I have used them and Radiantz. Both are great and well made. I especially like their integrated BRT/load equalize model. I have their taillight on my RGU. Only thing it comes with integrated turns in the tail light which eats up 2 rows of the tail/brake light. Since I had turns also I wish these leds where red verses the yellow turns. I hooked up the turns in the tail light to add to the turns...

I have the Radiantz brake light on my Dyna and like it better since it is just a brake/tail. The brake/tail area is bigger because of it.

Also think about using the dog eye turn signals verses the BRT module. These have a yellow turn ring of leds around the outside of the module with dual level reds in the center. Don't need a BRT module and the differentiation of the colors is better for turns and brake

Old 09-20-2012, 12:04 PM
meyhem
Advanced

If you have not bought the CD's yet, what are you waiting for?
Worth every penny.
Have 'em all the way around, BRIGHT.

Old 09-20-2012, 12:25 PM
IHC67
Tourer

I agree...definitely worth the money. Yeah, they arent cheap but you get what you pay for. I had bought cheap LED's for the rear at the local auto parts store. They worked fine, but my wife said she couldnt see them when the sun was on by back, so I bought the CD's they are much brighter, she said no problem whatsoever seeing them at any time, any angle.
So right now I have the red ones on the rear. I ordered (should get them tomorrow) the Dynamic Ringz for the front. I got the white running light outer ring, with amber turn signals. Cant wait to get them on.
I however bought the load stabilizer from Biketronics. I chose this one because it was simple plug & play, the one from CD requires wiring to the battery, while its not hard to do, I just thought it was one less step, and one less possible thing to go wrong.
Yeah, easy to install the lights too...plug & play.

Quick Reply: Custom Dynamics