Ignition/Tuner/ECM/Fuel Injection Need advice on ignition issues? Questions about a tuner? Have questions about a EFI calibration or Fuel Injection? Tips on Engine Diagnostics, how to get codes, and what they mean. Find your answers here.

Power Vision Information Thread

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 09:50 AM
antimo
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today something happen to my PV, I was redy to start my last autotune sessison and I have seen that on the autotune screen there were no session at all and the spark information has vanished.
I unpluged the PV with no change I mean I don't have any info about spark cell neither 00 someone can tell me what happened???????

Old 07-18-2013, 03:30 PM
Boston Chris
Cruiser

Originally Posted by antimo
Today something happen to my PV, I was redy to start my last autotune sessison and I have seen that on the autotune screen there were no session at all and the spark information has vanished.
I unpluged the PV with no change I mean I don't have any info about spark cell neither 00 someone can tell me what happened???????

Antimo....Im not sure i understand what you are describing. When you say auto tune screen what screen are you talking about? the only thing that comes to mind when you say there are no sessions is you mean there are no AT tunes in your custom tune slots?

Have you taken your unit into the house and hooked it up to the computer, and tried to get tune from it? i have never heard anyone mention anything like this. Without understanding fully it almost sounds like your unit reset or took a dump.

Old 07-18-2013, 05:49 PM
stailjim61
Road Captain

Never seen all the info just vanish. You could have a bad unit. Are these AT runs that you've been doing all in one trip? If not, hopefully you're downloading each AT run so you can have a look at the % changes? If you have prior AT runs on your computer reload the last good one and see what happens. If the the info isn't being stored on the PV itself you need to contact the vendor you purchased it from. Like I said, I've never seen tune run files just vanish from the PV unit itself.

Old 07-18-2013, 11:30 PM
pontiac69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Decel pop, easy fix?.

I am now on my 8th basic auto tune run using my power vision. The only thing that bothers me is the decel poping at 0 throttle. Is the a way to get rid of it?

Old 07-19-2013, 03:33 AM
antimo
4th Gear

Power Vision Information Thread-autotune.jpg

please take a look at what happened

Old 07-19-2013, 03:53 AM
antimo
4th Gear

Power Vision Information Thread-autotune.jpg

Just to be more clear on PV the line Learned Spark: 0 etc it is gone

Old 07-19-2013, 06:23 AM
Boston Chris
Cruiser

Originally Posted by pontiac69
I am now on my 8th basic auto tune run using my power vision. The only thing that bothers me is the decel poping at 0 throttle. Is the a way to get rid of it?

Pontiac....Have you tried to adjust decel enleanment? Also what is the A/F ratio in the decel area of your map?

Old 07-19-2013, 06:27 AM
Boston Chris
Cruiser

Attachment 325051

Just to be more clear on PV the line Learned Spark: 0 etc it is gone
That image only says to Me that you did not have any spark adjustments on that AT run. I also do not use the wide band sensors so i dont know anything about tuning with them. Did something happen that the setting is back to the default? The default setting disables the spark learn. Check the setting and make sure the max spark adjust is not at zero.

Old 07-19-2013, 08:26 AM
pontiac69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Boston Chris
Pontiac....Have you tried to adjust decel enleanment? Also what is the A/F ratio in the decel area of your map?
WHen i look at my tune and the original tune from harley this table is the same. I guess autotune doesnt make changes here.
I dont know how to attatch a pic of that table but this is what i got:

c =====Multiplier
-16 ====1.99
0 =====1.95
16===== 1.89
32===== 1.75
48===== 1.48
64 =====1.25
80======1.13
96====== 1.06
112 ====1.03
128==== 1.00
144==== 1.00
160 ====1.00

Old 07-19-2013, 11:38 AM
antimo
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Boston Chris
That image only says to Me that you did not have any spark adjustments on that AT run. I also do not use the wide band sensors so i dont know anything about tuning with them. Did something happen that the setting is back to the default? The default setting disables the spark learn. Check the setting and make sure the max spark adjust is not at zero.
The max spark is set on 10 as per PV guide;when I said that I don't have spark on PV I mean the sentente Learned spark: 0 etc is gone there are only VE
Sorry for my English

Quick Reply: Power Vision Information Thread