Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DYNO OR POWER NUMBER'S FOR SOFTAIL'S

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 07:49 PM
purple haze
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DYNO OR POWER NUMBER'S FOR SOFTAIL'S

I'm sure a lot of you know by now I got MYSELF in trouble by posting my DYNO in site for bagger's but hell they had 17 or more page's so I did not think one softail would TAINT there site, and yes I'm a little proud of my number's with NO engine mods. just pipe's ,S.E.R.T., 8mm plug wire's, K&N, and then DYNO-TUNED at 1000 mile service, but bike is running so much better now, but any way I just had another BAGGER come let me know that is there site and I'm not to post there, It's my fault no one else's so I'm big boy and I will take my punishment which I thought was over till logged on and had E-MAIL from a bagger, I'm not even going to mention his name, but I'm SURE we all remember BAGGER CHICK and how she passed all softail's like they where standing still,so that may had been when I posted DYNO but a lot of guy's there where GREAT and polite but a few day's ago the s... hit the fan and I'm not looking for help or to get anyone else involved, but guy's they come over allmost daily and most are helpful with problem's with our bike's, and we are polite back, but every now and then we have one who well ask crap like when are we going to ride real HARLEY? I.E BAGGER OR TOURER, but I ride FAT BOY and all I had to do was put BAG'S or WINDSHEILD, radio,C.B,bluetooth,g.p.s,wireless helment's,c.d player, mp3, but underneath all that is a HARLEY, so I just want to ride and have fun talking about bike's, so if yall want power site are you rather not, do not blame you either, I just think it would be fun to see how our bike's do when we change pipe's and what not, or if had DYNOED what it made, or if you built up engine what you did and how much you gained or your stock and do not care for any more power but may have problem any way sorry for rant just confused about what HARLEY you rode and where you are allowed, so I know probably full of do-do but just wanted yall's opinon for DYNO site for softail's.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/51338B1B108A4F878571A6110E4A529D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-22-2007, 08:04 PM
Crazy Biker
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: DYNO OR POWER NUMBER'S FOR SOFTAIL'S

I'm getting my bike DYNO tuned saturday, so I'll post my numbers saturday night.
I haveVance & Hines Big Shots Staggered, Screamin' Eagle A/C andSERT.

Old 03-22-2007, 09:12 PM
69Shark
Tourer

Funny how people build walls just so they can be "better" than someone else!
Sounds like a bad case of "Rectal Cranial Inversion".

I love to spend time reading about how all these folks have a better bike than someone elses. Regardless. A sporty, Softail, Glide, whatever. It is almost as if the bike owner has a bit of an inferiority complex and is trying to prove he's something he's not.

heh heh heh! Makes for entertaining reading on nights when I can't sleep!

I understand why they would want bagger stuff in a bagger section but that does not make one bike better than another. Who's to say that your bike is better than mine. You have no idea of the costraints put on me when I purchased. Just maybe in my case, for me, my bike is indeed BETTER for ME!

Oh the fun of it all!
Scott

Old 03-22-2007, 10:24 PM
purple haze
Road Master

THANK'S MAN you are the first one to stand up for our bike's!!!!! It suck's when BAGGER crowd seem's to run this FORUM and if you look at there member's they out number us by a lot but I'm still going to be polite and I'm going to still back the kind of HARLEY I like to RIDE so thank you for getting on board PURPLE HAZE.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/1BF8A27B96064F7799378B227B53A814.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-22-2007, 11:02 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry purple but if your gonna cry over a bagger ripping on ya and your a tru biker you would kick his *** or at least have a battery charger in your garage .If those dyno numbers offended the bagger guys then the 07s se fat boys 110 ci motor will probly botheryou more since they will beet your numbers so who cares ya gotta now how to ride it not the bigger motor just like me with my moded 96 ci engine ill line em up with your 103 and still beet you in a race so who cares dont let the baggers bring you down. And again ill bet i just brought you down so dont take it to heart AT 50 its probly weak any way (i mean your heart) so ride it and who gives a crap thats wut its all about any way [sm=rant.gif]

Old 03-22-2007, 11:29 PM
DyNaBoB
Elite HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: purple haze

LOL proud of my numbers with no engine mods wut the f do you think a SCREAMING EAGLE is a stock bike LOL LOL sorry had to say it he knows nothing[sm=imsorry.gif][sm=trust_me.gif]

I'm sure a lot of you know by now I got MYSELF in trouble by posting my DYNO in site for bagger's but hell they had 17 or more page's so I did not think one softail would TAINT there site, and yes I'm a little proud of my number's with NO engine mods. just pipe's ,S.E.R.T., 8mm plug wire's, K&N, and then DYNO-TUNED at 1000 mile service, but bike is running so much better now, but any way I just had another BAGGER come let me know that is there site and I'm not to post there, It's my fault no one else's so I'm big boy and I will take my punishment which I thought was over till logged on and had E-MAIL from a bagger, I'm not even going to mention his name, but I'm SURE we all remember BAGGER CHICK and how she passed all softail's like they where standing still,so that may had been when I posted DYNO but a lot of guy's there where GREAT and polite but a few day's ago the s... hit the fan and I'm not looking for help or to get anyone else involved, but guy's they come over allmost daily and most are helpful with problem's with our bike's, and we are polite back, but every now and then we have one who well ask crap like when are we going to ride real HARLEY? I.E BAGGER OR TOURER, but I ride FAT BOY and all I had to do was put BAG'S or WINDSHEILD, radio,C.B,bluetooth,g.p.s,wireless helment's,c.d player, mp3, but underneath all that is a HARLEY, so I just want to ride and have fun talking about bike's, so if yall want power site are you rather not, do not blame you either, I just think it would be fun to see how our bike's do when we change pipe's and what not, or if had DYNOED what it made, or if you built up engine what you did and how much you gained or your stock and do not care for any more power but may have problem any way sorry for rant just confused about what HARLEY you rode and where you are allowed, so I know probably full of do-do but just wanted yall's opinon for DYNO site for softail's.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/51338B1B108A4F878571A6110E4A529D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 03-23-2007, 12:09 AM
Heritage07
Road Warrior
Received 88 Likes on 71 Posts

Geeze I can't wait to I am 60 so I can upgrade my Heritage for atwo wheeled wheel chair with tunes orthopedic bagger.Boring!

Old 03-23-2007, 01:39 AM
69Shark
Tourer

ORIGINAL: purple haze

THANK'S MAN you are the first one to stand up for our bike's!!!!! It suck's when BAGGER crowd seem's to run this FORUM and if you look at there member's they out number us by a lot but I'm still going to be polite and I'm going to still back the kind of HARLEY I like to RIDE so thank you for getting on board PURPLE HAZE.

[IMG]local://upfiles/24725/1BF8A27B96064F7799378B227B53A814.jpg[/IMG]
Oh, it's the same everywhere. The guy that spent more money automatically ASSUMES his purchase is better than your purchase. It's all crap. I see it all the time.

Cars, boats, houses, everything you can buy. It seems that a LOT of folks buy a status symbol not something they really want. I was courted by a local Seattle Corvette club because of my 69 vert. One trip with them and all they did was laugh at other cars clubs because the members of the other clubs could not afford like this club could. I never went back. They're called credit card mechanics. Now if you can afford to do the credit card thing and you wish to do that that is GREAT. But if others can't afford or just maybe, THEY CHOOSE not to be credit card mechanics it is no reason to degrade them. Unfortunately these types seem somehow they are better than others.

Same with boats. My boat is bigger than yours. Thus I'm better than you. Yeah right but reallity is that these folks feel this way.
Best thing to do isbuy what makes you happy and screw the rest. Forget even getting into that argument. Find other folks to befriend.

How come we can't all just say COOL bike! to the kid on the trail 90 or the guy on the 150K custom. I bet the kid is just as proud of is 90 as the other guy. Is the custom bike better. No. It'd be useless to a kid. I bet the owner of the more expensive bike SAYS his bike is better. Must be. Looked at all the money pissed away!

OK, I'm done.

Scott

Old 03-23-2007, 03:24 AM
purple haze
Road Master

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW WHO THE REAL PRI... IS I AM GRATEFUL FOR THE KIND WORD"S YOU TAPPED IN YOUR SAFE CASTLE, THINK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE, SORRY YOU ARE STILL SNOWED IN

Old 03-23-2007, 02:08 PM
nikonf8
Supporter
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Man its all crap just HD making all that money. every one is doing the same thing the only true bike builders are guys like jessy James who can build a complete bike from the frame to the wheels i mean actually manufacture it. all the rest of us are just bolting on stuff that is readily available. any one who thinks that they are the only one with something should think again unless you are like jessy James or one of the real bike builders.you may have rights to doing it first but once its been seen and if someone likes it that's it its all over the place just check this forum look at the questions where did you get that how did you do it etc. i guess the bottom line is please you self. for every one who likes a bike there is another who will have a negative comment or tell you what you should doing with your hard earned money. As far as the numbers game big deal a guy can have big numbers and small ***** and all that power is wasted. Every one who does the same or similar things is going to end up with similar numbers There are a lot of nice bikes on the forum but there are a lot of similarities to them pipes, all the major brands are used Vance hines Samson rhinehart just to mention a few. The whole world evolves around people getting ides from each other and some time someone clever adds to it in a different way someone sees it likes it and there is another one.and then there is the old saying different strokes for different folks . like baggers , sportsters, touring bikes, bobbers and so on and each owner has pride in there ride. we all know how obsessed we can get with these bikes thousands spent i wish i had bought some Harley stock about 10 years ago. bottom line is enjoy the ride, ride safe, and pick your spots to let it rip young or old we all still have the sprite of youth in us which makes us do them crazy things. once a Harley rider always a Harley rider it never leaves your system you may be down and out no bike but every time one goes by you look and in your heart your thinking some day ill be back.

Quick Reply: DYNO OR POWER NUMBER'S FOR SOFTAIL'S