"The Florida Crew" Rides and Information From The Florida Crew.

FL Crew Coffee House/BS Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 09:45 AM
Justfixit
Intermediate
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Exclamation Bar Joke

A priest, a rabbi, and a tall large-chested blonde walk into a bar; the bartender looks up and says, "What is this, a joke?"

The following users liked this post:
Muffbrorick (04-11-2017)
Old 07-18-2017, 12:32 PM
pfleming29
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ride

Looking for a multi day group ride. Any info would be appreciated.

Old 10-15-2017, 12:58 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 55 Likes on 42 Posts

A man from the old country was reading an article about 'fathers and sons'. His memory was flooded with thoughts. He remembered the first time he took his son for a pint. He recall how they went to the pub, it was just down the road from their home. He bought his son a Guiness. He didn't like it, so the father drank it. He thought his son might like a Kilkenny's...nope. So the father drank it. Maybe a Harp Lager....no way. The dad ended up drinking it. He thought maybe his son might like whiskey instead of beer? Bought him a Jameson's. Nope! So Dad drank that. Finally, he bought the son a rare Redbreast! The finest Irish whiskey!!! The son would not even smell it. By the time the father realized his son didn't like to drink alcohol.....he was so **** faced he could barely push the stroller back home. (joke from Thunder Roads...a local bike magazine)

Old 10-19-2017, 07:35 AM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator
Received 3,389 Likes on 1,560 Posts

hey Chuck

Old 11-11-2017, 10:56 AM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member

A stranger walks into a locals bar, see's an old timer sitting at the bar. The stranger hear's the guy say "Give me another Waterloo!" The bartender says..."Coming up. You know they are on-the-house'. "
The stranger thinks...this must be a local DRINK TO HAVE. So he calls to the bartender..."I think I'll have a Waterloo!"...he gets his drink...filled with ice. Takes a sip and says "HEY! There's no alcohol in this drink." The old timer says to the bartender..."It's just water, right Lou?"

Old 11-15-2017, 08:44 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by pfleming29
Looking for a multi day group ride. Any info would be appreciated.
In this group, you should give two weeks notice..the direction and the length of time you wish to ride. Some people need three days (hours).
But post up a ride, you never know who is headed that direction.
I just learned there is a place in Georgia called...Santa Clause, GA.....up near Vidalia. How cool is that for a ride after Thanksgiving?

Chuck the Mensh

Old 12-03-2017, 01:56 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member
Default Lil' Johnny (from a biker magazine)

Well it seems lil' Johnny was in class and antsy to start Christmas break. The teach was asking questions and if the student answered correctly,
they could leave early. The room was emptying pretty quickly, and Johnny was getting anxious and mad! The teacher asked another question. and
little Amy, Marie and Sally raised their hands and knew the answer. The teacher let them all go early. Lil' Johnny was truly pissed now!
He mumbled: "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths SHUT!"
The teacher whirled around and said: " Who said THAT!?" Little Johnny yelled out "Harvey Weinstein." and flew out the door....

Old 12-15-2017, 08:58 AM
Hey Man
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 6,997 Likes on 2,815 Posts

Grandma and Grandpa were rocking on the front 'round about the turn of the 20th century when all of a sudden down the road came a hell of a clatter and a dust cloud and a brand new 1903 Harley-Davidson came rolling past the house! Grandmas says, "what the hell was that Pa?" Grandpa says, "don't rightly know Ma."

About an hour later off in the distance here it comes again. Grandpa grabs his shotgun by the door and as it goes by he lets go with both barrels! Grandpa say's "now what the hell do you reckon that was Ma?" Gradma replies, "I truly don't know Pa but it sure let go of that man it had a hold of!

Old 12-24-2017, 03:03 PM
T D
Road Master
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Cool

Oil just take this opportunity to wish all of you boyz and grilz a Happy Christmas, and hope that you all have a safe New Year.
I'd like to say that oil be over next year, but I don't think it's gonna be happening.

TD
PS:- Can anybody see any similarities with the two images? ;oD

Attached Thumbnails FL Crew Coffee House/BS Thread-santa-jack.jpg   FL Crew Coffee House/BS Thread-td-searching-for-sign.jpg  
Old 06-07-2018, 08:10 PM
themensh
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Tampa Fatboy
Haven't had the opportunity to do any good other than hold the door for an elderly gent at the local grocery and saved a turtle on the way home. Wife was like what are you doin, you cant stop in the middle of the road. My reply was 'pfft. I stopped the truck, got out and stopped traffic and moved the turtle to wooded area, not one vehicle responded with any negative anything. Nodded at the first car behind me and in front of me, got back in the truck listened to my wife's 'saved a turtle' but got run over jests. Dang redneck girls...lol
Same thing happened in Daytona a few years back.....turtle was crossing Nova Rd by the old Police station and a lady stopped to 'help the turtle'. Lady got out and did not realize her little girl did too.
Little girl got hit by a passing car as she got out. Did not survive. Crap happens. Glad you made it!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FL Crew Coffee House/BS Thread