Touring Models Road King, Road King Custom, Road King Classic, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, Electra Glide Classic, and Electra Glide Ultra Classic bikes.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Training Course Track Layout

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2011, 12:47 PM
09RKC
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Carl - >>Send Harris Neil an email and he'll send you...<<
I did, he did. Tkx for the tip! Nice .pdf!

vhmike - >>Check out Jerry "Motorman" Palladino's "Ride Like A Pro" site (click here) and go through the "Practice Guide" section...<<
I did. It too is helpful, tkx!

thecort - >>Always looking to improve & learn. How much does it cost?<<
HD Whitten = $300 beginner course. Experienced rider = $75.

captainjack - >>...there is a layout in southwest tech parking lot, I also saw the motor cops practicing in the lot beside Sears automotive at Woodchase the area was marked off...<<
Wolfchase - interesting. I'll check it out too. HD's instructor told me school security would probably kick me off the property but he'd gotten a few circuits in before they'd gotten to him <g>.

Deep6 - >>The Ride Like a Pro Video comes with a fold out Exercise Guide...<<
Excellent, tkx!

Mary - >> I have the MSF course measurements along with the RLAP layout. Still at comcast.net?<<
Well hello, yes it's been awhile <g>. Yes to email addr, and absolutley on track measurements/layout! Send all when convenient, tkx in advance!! You've been well I trust?

I'd planned on riding to New Orleans to look around for a few days, would leave Tuesday but according to Mr forecast I think I'll wait.

Tkx all, you're the best!

Old 04-11-2011, 10:05 PM
Potato_Potato
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by monstead
Hey Doug...I'll hook you up. I have the MSF course measurements along with the RLAP layout. I'll (try and remember to) PM you tomorrow. Still have your email from back when you hooked me up with the ramps for my bike for the Pitbull lift. Still at comcast.net?

Hope all is well...haven't seen you around in over a year!
Could I impose on you for a copy as well? I have a friend that is taking the test soon and it would be a big help.