General Topics/Tech Tips Discussion on break in periods, rider comfort, seats and pad suggestions. Tech tips as they become available will be posted here.

Vibranator install

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 07:41 AM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by LWOS
jlovs2ride.......
I've done several Google searches and read quite afew other discussions about this item. Many say it's the first time they don't see "ghosting" in their mirrors and can actually see out of them at highway/interstate speeds. My mirrors shook so bad, they were useless 70mph. I got the Touring model QR windshield that was a little wider and than REALLY made a difference. I still get shaking, but not nearly as bad. I think with this gizmo, it might just make them as close to vibration free as the bike will ever get.
I'm interested in practical experience. Let me know when you've ridden with them. Might be something I want.

Old 05-18-2010, 10:48 AM
LWOS
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

jluvs2ride.......
Will do... but it's going to be awhile before I get back to you. Have to order them first then make arrangements to get it to my HD dealer for the install. We aren't qualified to do any wrenching on our bikes, so we usually have stuff installed during the winter months when they're in storage. In Michigan, if we get 5 months in of riding, we're lucky......so we try not to have any down time during the summer months. However, Hubby's getting new rubber front and rear put on in July before we go on a 1600 mile trip, so I'll probably have the gizmo's installed then. Anyway, I'll let you know.

Last edited by LWOS; 05-18-2010 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Sweedy
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old tread maybe but how did the vibranators work ?? Have tried to mail the company
a couple of times with no respons at all.

Old 11-14-2011, 04:47 PM
VTwinJaxFL
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Anyone ever tried to remove their vibranators? I know it sounds kind of weird. I have a new set of bars to install and I want to remove the vibranators from my old bars. I loosened up the allen head bolt in the end of the vibranator but it still isn't sliding out. At this point I can't loosen any more, I turn the bolt but it isn't loosening and if I try to tighten it, nothing happens. I would hate to have to cut the damn bars to get it out. I tried spraying some lubricant into the end.

Old 11-14-2011, 05:17 PM
mud
muderator
Received 8,785 Likes on 2,066 Posts

Originally Posted by VTwinJaxFL
Anyone ever tried to remove their vibranators? I know it sounds kind of weird. I have a new set of bars to install and I want to remove the vibranators from my old bars. I loosened up the allen head bolt in the end of the vibranator but it still isn't sliding out. At this point I can't loosen any more, I turn the bolt but it isn't loosening and if I try to tighten it, nothing happens. I would hate to have to cut the damn bars to get it out. I tried spraying some lubricant into the end.
............air pressure??

.............call Don.................................

Old 01-24-2017, 08:57 PM
Riun
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone have the contact for the company. Their website has been down and I would like to buy another pair. Thanks