Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2017, 08:04 AM
TeaRunner
Road Master
Received 212 Likes on 144 Posts
Old 10-20-2017, 08:16 AM
Freak Show
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 510 Likes on 448 Posts

gotcha. if i have problems with my bike i take it to the same shop i've been going to for 12 years. i don't wrench on my bike other than changing my own oil. i just ride my bike now. it's where i want it, no more improvements need to be done. i have no interest in the 2018's. haven't been to a dealer since they came out

Old 10-26-2017, 12:04 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

This thread used to be cool. Its' the same two or three people now. It's lame. Gone are Sgt Jim, Misbehavin, Captain Morgan and alot of other cool folks. Lots of different looks and ideas. Now it's just a couple people every freakin day. I learned much from the old folks. I didn't comment on every single post either unless it was to compliment or ask a tech question pertaining to some mod I'm doing.

Old 10-26-2017, 12:04 AM
Fatburger
Road Captain
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

This thread used to be cool. Its' the same two or three people now. It's lame. Gone are Sgt Jim, Misbehavin, Captain Morgan and alot of other cool folks. Lots of different looks and ideas. Now it's just a couple people every freakin day. I learned much from the old folks. I didn't comment on every single post either unless it was to compliment or ask a tech question pertaining to some mod I'm doing.

Old 10-26-2017, 06:14 AM
TeaRunner
Road Master
Received 212 Likes on 144 Posts

Since we need to comment every time, are those the Iron max bags, can you put a half helmet in them, and what happened to your rear turns? LHow'd you finish blacking the wheels? PC, rattle can? It looks like you also PC'd your lights. Did you find the front black bullet turns or just buy the heritage ones and have them PC'd?
The sled looks sweet. Can we see a back shot?

Serious questions.

As for the other, just not many of us left. Most have moved on to newer softails or touring. The comment thing is mostly to bump the thread back up. The Lo just isn't the flavor of the year anymore.

Last edited by TeaRunner; 10-26-2017 at 08:02 AM.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:42 AM
Bob Z.
Road Master

Received 291 Likes on 174 Posts

I'm still riding my Lo, with no f-ing ho, cause that's the way I roll, got it Bro?

Old 10-26-2017, 07:56 AM
Freak Show
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 510 Likes on 448 Posts

i don't feel one bit of remorse that i didn't make the list of cool people. Not one of the things i have aspired to do in my life. I ride my bike, talk to friends on here and live my life. Good enough for me.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:06 AM
Bob Z.
Road Master

Received 291 Likes on 174 Posts

Well said...me, too.

Old 10-26-2017, 08:07 AM
Kojax
Grand HDF Member
Received 139 Likes on 94 Posts
Unhappy

i still have my 2010 fatboy lo i put it away for the winter long time till nexet april

Old 10-26-2017, 12:14 PM
Fat11Lo
Road Warrior
Received 470 Likes on 250 Posts

Originally Posted by Fatburger
FWIW Good or bad it is different around here than what it was in March of 2012 when I joined. Just for fun I went back and looked up my first post on this thread #6732 3/25/2012, I just showed up and started asking questions, no introduction no sense of online etiquette. But folks jumped in and answered them and showed me how things worked around here and accepted me. This was a newer model back then and was a pretty hot topic. I remember seeing posts in other threads telling people to come here and "ask the Lo guys" "they have probably done that before". This was a happening thread, of course so was the Nightrain thread, try to find that one now, but since we are fans of a discontinued model the action here is not how it used to be and as our model fades into obscurity so the interest in this thread does as well. I remember when I first joined one of the first things I did when I got home from work was check this thread, now it's one of the last ones I look at. Not because of the people but just because it feels like everything has already been done to these bikes, if you can think of it it's probably in these pages somewhere. Looking back and seeing how many of the old guys have touring bikes in their sigs or checking to see when the last time this guy posted and realize they haven't been around for years. I'm glad this thread is still going, sometimes even if it's just the BS keeping it alive. The Lo was my first and still my favorite and as I have always said "they are going to bury me on that bike"

The following users liked this post:
Fatburger (10-28-2017)

Quick Reply: Calling all FatBoy Lo Owners