Dyna Glide Models Super Glide, Super Glide Sport, Super Glide Custom, Dyna Glide Convertible, Super Glide T-Sport, Dyna Glide Police, Dyna Switchback, Low Rider, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Wide Glide.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Low Rider

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2018, 09:56 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 12,123 Likes on 3,790 Posts

Originally Posted by guitarfish
In case anybody is looking to do their exhaust, I just wanted to say V&H Big Shots are pretty nice. They look like individual pipes but have a hidden crossover so technically they are 2>1. Nice fit & finish, and I think they look & sound great. I didn't do the install, this bike came with them, which is one reason it was so appealing.
End of shameless drool session.
Could not agree more.

Old 05-22-2018, 08:00 AM
ucbruce
Tourer
Received 152 Likes on 120 Posts

That's what I had on my '06 FXDLI...V&H Big Shots Staggered. Looked and sounded great. My '15 FXDL came with a Cobra exhaust and a super tune, so I'm not changing anything, but you can't beat V&H for fit, finish and sound...I used to get compliments on the sound of the bike all the time...not anymore...

Old 05-22-2018, 08:21 AM
Bluesrider.df
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,662 Likes on 935 Posts

^^^
Nice bike!

Old 05-22-2018, 04:09 PM
shodown220
Road Warrior
Received 757 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by guitarfish
In case anybody is looking to do their exhaust, I just wanted to say V&H Big Shots are pretty nice. They look like individual pipes but have a hidden crossover so technically they are 2>1. Nice fit & finish, and I think they look & sound great. I didn't do the install, this bike came with them, which is one reason it was so appealing.
End of shameless drool session.
I have considered those pipes several times, I've heard them in person and they sound great and look great. I currently have short shots but the only reason for that is shortly after i bought my bike i came across a killer deal on the short shots (I think it was like $150), they were new in box so i picked them up. Since I put the quiet baffles the tone is much better but I still long for the big shots.

Old 05-23-2018, 01:52 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by ucbruce
That's what I had on my '06 FXDLI...V&H Big Shots Staggered. Looked and sounded great. My '15 FXDL came with a Cobra exhaust and a super tune, so I'm not changing anything, but you can't beat V&H for fit, finish and sound...I used to get compliments on the sound of the bike all the time...not anymore...
That is one handsome LR.

Old 05-26-2018, 10:06 AM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Got the first of my 3 Memorial Day rides in this morning when it was still cool out. Nice stretches of open county roads will little other traffic to deal with.

Old 05-27-2018, 08:14 PM
CryingJoker
Road Master
Received 238 Likes on 140 Posts

Hopefully everyone is getting some good memorial day weekend rides in. The wife and I are celebrating our anniversary with a little ride over next 2 days. Going to stay at a little resort tomorrow then traveling across to other side of the state for her teaching seminar. She is catching a ride back with another teacher and I am coming home to take the bike apart and paint it again. Hopefully this is the last paint scheme for some time.

Old 05-27-2018, 09:42 PM
ucbruce
Tourer

Originally Posted by Ikelove
Got the first of my 3 Memorial Day rides in this morning when it was still cool out. Nice stretches of open county roads will little other traffic to deal with.
I'm on a cross country trip on my Bagger...did US 191 through Apache National Forest in Arizona today...now that's a road!!!

Old 05-28-2018, 07:17 PM
Ikelove
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by CryingJoker
Hopefully everyone is getting some good memorial day weekend rides in. The wife and I are celebrating our anniversary with a little ride over next 2 days. Going to stay at a little resort tomorrow then traveling across to other side of the state for her teaching seminar. She is catching a ride back with another teacher and I am coming home to take the bike apart and paint it again. Hopefully this is the last paint scheme for some time.
Now that is a nice ride. I only got to ride early Sat morning. Sun and Mon were way too hot.

Old 05-29-2018, 10:36 PM
ucbruce
Tourer

Originally Posted by Ikelove
Now that is a nice ride. I only got to ride early Sat morning. Sun and Mon were way too hot.
Too hot? I've been riding around in the desert for a week, 93 degrees and about 5% humidity... now that's hot!

Quick Reply: 2014 Low Rider